AE - Export all except?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

camadas

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I want to setup 2 AE networks, one small ( to accept all from my quarry ) and the other for craft and such, but i would like to export all my items BTW them except the cobblestone, dirt and such, its there a way to do it with AE?

Milaha

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I want to setup 2 AE networks, one small ( to accept all from my quarry ) and the other for craft and such, but i would like to export all my items BTW them except the cobblestone, dirt and such, its there a way to do it with AE?

Best way I can think would be to put an interface on your main network, and a storage bus on the small network attached to that interface. The small network should automatically use all the storage in the main network for everything it can not store locally (as long as you set your priorities up right). Alternatively you could keep storage for everything your quarry is gong to gather on the quarry network, and reverse the direction of the interface/storage bus. This will give the main network access to all that storage despite it being on the small one. Both solutions require significant pre-formatting though.

EDIT: honestly though, just shove a deep storage chest for dirt/cobble/etc on your main network and handle it all on one.

Dackstrus

Jul 29, 2019
Have your processing system export everything to a chest that your crafting system pulls everything out of. Should work.

You'll need multiple export blocks, but should only need one import.