AE Autocrafting

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Saryy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
is it anyhow possible to automaticly craft all my items into another, without clicking on it in the Acces Terminal? E.g. I want all my cobble crafted into furnaces - so anytime, anyhow 8 cobble enters the network, it would be crafted into furnace. Only way i can think of is autoexporting into projecttable and then importing it back to network. But that seems quite clumsy and I would have to use separate table for each crafting recipe.
Thanks

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
well that basicly what you gotta do i thik i mean you could export furnaces into a interface with the craft option enabled on the export bus but thats even clumsyer i think :)

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
put an export bus set to craft only exporting the furnaces to a interface

you can use a level emitter to disable it when either the cobble gets low or the furnaces get high

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
put an export bus set to craft only exporting the furnaces to a interface

you can use a level emitter to disable it when either the cobble gets low or the furnaces get high
Not so great for that but man USPs you gotta love waking up in morning and starting the day off green right? Of course after you grinds 1000 hours or something to setup a good plant..

Jul 29, 2019
you could also use an export bus sending cobble into a fabricator (xycraft), which will auto-craft furnaces once the recipe is set. Just have to pull out the completed furnaces with an import bus, and I'd recommend using a level emitter to control it all.