Adventuring Skies v1.0

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
As soon as I saw the adfly link I was turned off entirely, made to make money did you?
Well sorry :/ ill make a direct link once v1.1 BUT ill keep it if you want to support atleast.[DOUBLEPOST=1400011177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you know what you're doing? :)
You realize your map name is quite a copy of AS?
Now im creating custom quests for it so...yeah it will have agrarian skies mods because i cant make a modpack for FTB

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Well sorry :/ ill make a direct link once v1.1 BUT ill keep it if you want to support atleast.[DOUBLEPOST=1400011177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now im creating custom quests for it so...yeah it will have agrarian skies mods because i cant make a modpack for FTB
It's not too hard to make your own modpack, if anything I'm finding it quite simple making mine currently.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You do not NEED to create a new pack. Not being allowed to create maps for certain packs? That just sounds stupid.

Reactions: Aaron5015

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
yeah now you see why i cant do my own mod pack...if there ends up to be 100+ mods on it then yeah im gonna not want to do that.
You do not want to put in the effort is not a good reason. Every popular pack/youtube/map/mod had drive in it people were willing to put in effort and time and grind out those permission/lines of code/building/videos. If you want something to be popular TRY to make it popular.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
You do not want to put in the effort is not a good reason. Every popular pack/youtube/map/mod had drive in it people were willing to put in effort and time and grind out those permission/lines of code/building/videos. If you want something to be popular TRY to make it popular.
i know but when i can make a modpack i will alright? right now im working on quests. and theres 2 Custom characters so far
The Beasted one
and The Adventurous One.[DOUBLEPOST=1400041778][/DOUBLEPOST]besides that i dont know much mods that i can think of agrarian skies has mainly what im looking for[DOUBLEPOST=1400041927][/DOUBLEPOST]actually if you want you can help