[Adventure][Puzzle] The Lost City of Arkos

Versepelles

Jul 29, 2019
Woke up to this- a hundred downloads! Having spent a lot of time on this map (although mainly as a present for my friend), it really is a great feeling when your work reaches a sizable audience and you know that you actually created good entertainment for the community.

P3WE6g9.png

Reactions: Randomguy404

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Woke up to this- a hundred downloads! Having spent a lot of time on this map (although mainly as a present for my friend), it really is a great feeling when your work reaches a sizable audience and you know that you actually created good entertainment for the community.

I really liked this map and I'm looking forward to your next one

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed the map :) I can't wait for the next one!! It looks great. :) Is it one that features fighting?

Versepelles

Jul 29, 2019
My new vanilla adventure map is in beta testing, slated for release this Friday (13 September)- sorry that it was pushed back, but the 1.7 snapshot was pretty cool and I had to fiddle around with it. Anyways, I need some player testers, so if you'd like, apply here and just mention FTB in the post. Thanks!

q2JCV3V.jpg

Reactions: Randomguy404

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
You are the best map maker in the entire minecraft community! You are unique, beautiful, fun, and awesome in general! I'll play this map right now! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379109594][/DOUBLEPOST]The only thing I want now is MORE MINECRAFT MAPS FROM YOU!!!

flummox

Jul 29, 2019
I played this and it was a lot of fun. I'm going to go and find that new map you made and give that a try, too. Thank you for the wonderful map!!

To those trying to decide to download this map:

• It's well worth it. It's amazing to see the attention to detail.
  • Things aren't always obvious. But, do not give up. Once you figure them out it is lots of fun.
  • It took me about two hours overall to finish. By far a better time investment than most movies out there.
  • Just give it a try already!

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
This map is great. This is one of the only puzzle maps where I truly have to think instead of remember stuff :p
btw, what did you guys think of my video? ;)

Versepelles

Jul 29, 2019
Still think this map is under appreciated. Something must be done about this wrongdoing

Of course it must! This is why I'm going to try to port it to vanilla (a deadly sin, and I should be shot for it). But, hopefully it will reach a larger audience who could then come and experience it in all its original glory!

But really, I would like to port it, so please don't hurt me.