Advanced plating = Titanium ingots..not working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wifeisaggro

Jul 29, 2019
so im playing ftb ultimate and am trying to make a quarry... said i need to make advanced plating, which i did, but then when i place it on my crafting table to get the titanium ingots, it only tries to give me the diamonds back not the ingots?? is this a bug?

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
I Think this might be greg fixing it since you needed diamonds to make it there is another recipe which takes titanium but that isn't the default one right now so no i don't think this is a bug its greg fixing a thing which turns diamonds into titanium

Zetas117

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can only make mixed metal ingot out of plates now, so try throwing the titanium and other stuff in the new plate maker.

wifeisaggro

Jul 29, 2019
but i made the advanced plating...but when i place on a project table to make the titanium it only gives me the option to turn it back into diamonds not titanium like its supposed to[DOUBLEPOST=1370112361][/DOUBLEPOST]is there another way to make titanium i guess is what im asking...thanks

Ixeling

Jul 29, 2019
You can use titanium to craft it, and if you do, it'll also give back titanium, and if you use diamonds you will get diamonds back.

wifeisaggro

Jul 29, 2019
the recipe for titanium is made from the diamonds which are used in the advance plating.... how do i make titanium is the main question i guess

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
the recipe for titanium is made from the diamonds which are used in the advance plating.... how do i make titanium is the main question i guess
Titanium is much harder to make.
I forgot exactly how, I have to go on my instance.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure it comes from Bauxite. Typically found in plains and forest, in very large veins closer to the surface. Not sure what the processing method is for it anymore.

Extra Biomes XL biomes and Biome o plenty biomes can also have bauxite, but only certain ones. No clue which ones.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure it comes from Bauxite. Typically found in plains and forest, in very large veins closer to the surface. Not sure what the processing method is for it anymore.

Extra Biomes XL biomes and Biome o plenty biomes can also have bauxite, but only certain ones. No clue which ones.
12 bauxite dust in Industrial Electrolyzer with 8 cells makes 2 small piles of titanium dust, among other things.