Advanced Machines 4.4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
This is not a forum to ask for updates of a mod.

You could try the forum you got that link from but asking the mod author could be seen as rude.

Sorry.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Ive allready posted it at the advanced machine forums, and they have updated. I just wanted to say that i hoped that FTB also updated that mod in theyre pack (incase they forgot that mod or whatever, better safe than sorry right?)

BitVector

Jul 29, 2019
This is not a forum to ask for updates of a mod.

You could try the forum you got that link from but asking the mod author could be seen as rude.

Sorry.

Sp0nge runs an FTB server where our advanced machines are crashing the server from time to time because of certain actions.

He is requesting that the official FTB release have the latest Advanced Machines update in it. He is not asking for ETA updates to the mod itself.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
That was my miss reading of the last line.

If this problem happens after the release in about 2 hours we will see about what happens.

After the release and it happens again can one of the members or the server admin post a crash report for the people that will help you in doing so in fixing the issue.

Sorry again for miss reading. (3.30am here and waiting for FTB myself) =)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
If people are going to help you in this issue we need more then "Seems not to be updated" or "It crashes the server"

Crash logs would be awesome.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Think ill kinda ignore your capability to read and/or check links allready posted ...

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Since this is a support for the FTB launcher and not the mod within you may want to be thankful people may help you. No need to be rude. Some people don't go fishing through other websites when helping others.

If someone wishes to help there pastebin the link is : http://pastebin.com/fzGEh0Yp