Adding Rocket Fuel to Thermal Expansion Dynamo ???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I was sure that the compression dynamo would be compatible with the Rocket Fuel from EnderIO but to my surprise, the liquid doesn't want to get in my Compression dynamo at all, even tried with a bucket of it and it doesn't accept it at all so its not a question of conduit or fluiduct, I saw a section to add supported fuel to the compression dynamo in one of the config files, but I'm at lost about it, what would be the exact line to add to it, the ones that are there actually are theses, knowing that we don't have buildcraft on the modpack so regular Oil or BC Fuel aren't an option here (used BC so many times in the past, we wanted something different this time :

Compression {
I:bioethanol=500000
I:biofuel=500000
I:coal=1000000
I:fuel=1500000
I:eek:il=150000
}

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Do you want your dynamo to take off into the sky?

Actually, that could be funny to watch if it was possible, but I'm rather refering to the EnderIO Rocket Fuel here which produce 160rf/t in the EnderIO Combustion Generator, I just want an upgrade version that could produce more, since the Combustion Generator can't be upgraded (doesn't even have a slot for Capacitor upgrade there) and the Compression dynamo from TE can now be upgraded to be more efficient and get more power, that would be my best goal here.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
It looks like the number is the total RF per bucket so I imagine you'd add something like I:rocketfuel=1120000 to it. There's probably some way to find out the exact name of the rocket fuel but I don't know what that would be.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, that is exactly what I'm looking for, I think its something according to the files in enderIO like rocket_fuel, but I'm not 100% sure here, I was sure someone already did this, also with a realistic value to put on the side, I would guess that it should be based by the fact that 1 bucket is 160rf/t for 7000t if I could find the value for BC Fuel (I don't have it on my modpack) then I could probably decide what's the best value to put with the Rocket Fuel

Reactions: Poundcake767

Darkone84

Jul 29, 2019
Is it easy as adding "I:rocketfuel=1120000" to the list? If so I'm going to also add firewater to the list.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Will have to test it out, somehow I don't have time for testing at the moment, but I should have more time during the weekend, or maybe tomorrow, not sure yet, quite busy at the moment, you know when you planned a lot of free time and suddently, everything fall on you.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I was sure someone already did this, also with a realistic value to put on the side, I would guess that it should be based by the fact that 1 bucket is 160rf/t for 7000t if I could find the value for BC Fuel (I don't have it on my modpack) then I could probably decide what's the best value to put with the Rocket Fuel
1120kRF comes from the enderio wiki. It also has the value for BC fuel, the fuel entry in the config section you posted refers to BC fuel too.