Adding mods to ftb ultimate server

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gamewolf

Jul 29, 2019
So me and some friends have been trying out the ftb ultimate modpack and we like it alot, tho we would like to add some things like icbm and atomic science ( basic components too i guees since it seems like it is necessary for the other too work) and maybe some others, so know i am wondering, is there any easy way to add them to the server? Or do i have to add them to the server jar manually? is there then any way to simplify that?

so the mods i was thinking of adding is

basic components
icbm
atomic science
mo creatures
mutant creatures

will all of them work with ftb ultimate and what is the easiest way to install them?

Gamewolf

Jul 29, 2019
So i tried to installing all the mods in ampz pack by just putting all the mods from the ampz server into the mods directory in my ultimate server. This is the crash report i get

Code:
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not register backpacks via Forestry. Check your FML Client log and see if Forestry crashed silently.
    at thaumicbees.main.Config.setupItems(Config.java:211)
    at thaumicbees.main.ThaumicBees.init(ThaumicBees.java:74)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:676)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:94)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:356)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at thaumicbees.main.Config.setupItems(Config.java:195)
    ... 31 more[CODE]

So anyone knows what's wrong? am i doing this in a completly wrong way?