Adding Gregtech to Unleashed 1.1.5

Pixelmnkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there! I just added Gregtech to my Unleashed 1.1.5 and activated BoP, Natura was corrupted as 0kb file so I downloaded it aswell, now if I look how to craft a pump module or some other items it says that needs mushrooms, lol. For example 1 Toad Stool gives you 2 Data orb, I guess that's an ID conflict between ( according to ftb wiki Toad Stool is from Extrabiomes XL but I don't have that mod, so I'll go for BoP mushroom ) Biomes o' Plenty and gregtech, BoP was disabled by default, why? Did I done wrong activating it? I've already generated the world, atleast the overworld and I can't find a single BoP biome, can I disable it w/o losing the world? Thanks.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
It allows the user to decide which biomes mod they want. Just activating/enabling it will not help unless the config is set to do that. Set 'B:"Add Biomes To Default World"=false' to true and you will start seeing the biomes. You would have to choose BoP from the world type selection other wise. Be careful with enabling/disabling mods. You do not really want to do this after you start a world especially disabling mods. Always keep a backup to be safe, periodical ones are the best so in case you wish to go back further than the most current backup.