Add mods to direwolf20 1.6.4?

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I want to add some mods to the direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.12 pack
- Extra Bees/Trees
- Soul shards 2
- Advanced Solar Panels

Can i just add these without any problems or without changing anything?
Can i just add these and use the world that i already have with dw20 1.6.4. 1.0.12?

Thanks for the help!

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Binnie's Mods (extra trees & bees) is already in the DW20 pack. You'll have to check if either of the other mods has universal configs, but I don't recall seeing them. So you may have to do some block/item ID troubleshooting when you add them.

In regards to adding them to a pre-existing world, SS2 and Adv Solars don't add worldgen, so you're safe there. Binnie's Mods do add some hives to the overworld, but you can just explore new chunks to find them, so nothing too serious there.

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
i added Soulshards 2, its new to me but we figured out how it works, we can get a sheep or zombie spawner but blaze, creeper and skeleton doesnt seem to work, is this normal or is this a bug?

zerozapper

Jul 29, 2019
For higher Tier monsters you need more Crystallized soul Essence, I believe you need 5 for a creeper, blaze and skeleton soul shard.
But you can reuse them for as many soul Cages as you'd like

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
last question, i cant find the advanced solar mod (for 1.6.4?) do you know where i can find it?

zerozapper

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if the original version still being updated, but This seems like a pretty good alternative (not sure if its any good though)