Actually Additions Farmer (Ender Lily)

Z

Zerojr

So the Farmer in the Direwolf20 1.12 pack is supposed to work on ender lilies and red orchid (per the actually additions instruction book) but the farmer doesnt pick up anything when it breaks the block. the pearl and any extra lily gets destroyed. I read on Elle's github that the farmer isnt supposed to work on the ender lily or red orchid but why is included as a feature in the book? Is this a bug? A working correctly feature? Hard to tell.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Z

Zerojr

I went back and tried to find that issue where they talked about it. Someone had brought up it was in the book but wasnt working in game and they kinda skipped over that. Was a heated discussion. I will post it there now but i was unsure if i should or not as i was uncertain if it was a bug. But thanks.

A

AZbadfish

I know this is an old post, but I'm extremely annoyed by this problem. According to FTB, this was "addressed" in 1.4.0 - but I don't see how. The AA book as of pack version 1.6.0 still clearly states this works with ender lilies, but supposedly it has been black listed and won't work now. However, the farmer still breaks the blocks and destroys the items. As far as I can tell, this hasn't been "addressed" at all and is just a known problem.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I know this is an old post, but I'm extremely annoyed by this problem. According to FTB, this was "addressed" in 1.4.0 - but I don't see how. The AA book as of pack version 1.6.0 still clearly states this works with ender lilies, but supposedly it has been black listed and won't work now. However, the farmer still breaks the blocks and destroys the items. As far as I can tell, this hasn't been "addressed" at all and is just a known problem.

If this still is a issue - and the issue at hand is - the farmer still breaks the blocks, then please do the bug report in the DW20 section - making sure the right person/persons on the team will get information about it.

The AA book as of pack version 1.6.0 still clearly states
Blacklist wouldn't have any effect on what's in the book, as that states what the defaults of the mod is.

W

Woodstove

Actually, this is not a pack-specific issue as the same problem occurs in FTB Revelation. I'm adding to this post in case others, like me, find it while researching the same issue. I searched other posts and haven't seen a satisfactory resolution to the problem. The AA book states that the Farmer will farm Ender Lillies, and it technically does so, but upon harvest the products are voided.

The best solution I found (if you're using greenhouse glass over lillies) is to place a gadgetry activator facing each lilly (I'm sure other fake player blocks capable of right-clicking will work fine too). As soon as it reaches maturity the activator will harvest the pearl. I use a ranged collector to grab the drops.