Acclimatiser: Invalid Item

Worsin

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to use the Acclimatiser on a Wintery Bee and everything i use i get:

Invalid Item: Cannot Acclimitise Using This Item

...ive tested this with Meadows and get the same thing.

Ive done the following

Wintery Drone + Blaze Powder same error
Wintery Princess + Blaze Powder same error
Wintery Queen + Blaze Powder same error
Wintery Drone + Lava same error
Wintery Princess + Lava same error
Wintery Queen + Lava same error

Ive also tried giving Ice to a Meadows and nothing seems to work...i get that error no matter what bee or climatiser recipe i use.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. sounds like you may have an item id conflict (possibly). Are you using a mod pack? Lava can only be in refractory capsules or forestry cans, although blaze powder should work fine.

Worsin

Jul 29, 2019
yeah im using the Unleashed Pack but activated a couple mods that werent active in the pack...ill try forestry cans

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Item ID conflicts won't prevent the minecraft from loading. Try searching the forge client log file and see if you find "conflict" in the log.

Worsin

Jul 29, 2019
I searched through my log and cannot find conflict anywhere "did a find for it"

I managed to make the Lava Capsule work on the wintery princess but im having trouble with using Sand on bees to make them less arid.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I wish i knew how to help you on this. it really sounds like you have an outdated mod, or something that is loading an api that isn't compatible. the lava capsule of course comes from forestry, but the other items are all vanilla. Check your forestry config file. Just to test, try setting up the base modpack without any extra modsin a test world and see how the machine worls. Then, start adding in the extra mods, one or two at a time until you find the acclimitizer broken. Then you will at least know what mod is interfering.

Worsin

Jul 29, 2019
I wish i knew how to help you on this. it really sounds like you have an outdated mod, or something that is loading an api that isn't compatible. the lava capsule of course comes from forestry, but the other items are all vanilla. Check your forestry config file. Just to test, try setting up the base modpack without any extra modsin a test world and see how the machine worls. Then, start adding in the extra mods, one or two at a time until you find the acclimitizer broken. Then you will at least know what mod is interfering.

I will do this asap...got to love the process of elimination!

What version of ftb unleashed are you running?

I am using the latest version of the FTB Unleashed mod that you download with the Installer but i added all of the disabled mods except the death timer.

Thank You guys for the responses btw.