About Done (need some help for anti grief)

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
im about done with permissions the only thing i need is to add banned items, i havn't been playing that much with all the mods so for me it kinda unknown what items i shouldt ban, if you guys can sendt me Where single item name you can thing of, so i can se what of them i need to ban, and what i maybe want to let player have, im running the unleashed(allways updated atm 1.1.5) i hope any will help me,

--Anders

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
I really like that, but what do you use to block the items? Ie what plugin
I use the Forge mod Recipear to completely disable an item, and WorldGuard's blacklist feature to restrict item use to certain areas, or to simply display a helpful message when an item is placed. (For example: If that quarry overflows, I will beat your ass).

Bear in mind that WorldGuard's blacklist is not meta-data sensitive. I would have used Essentials AntiBuild, but it was not working with the version of Essentials I was using, 2.11.1. ModifyWorld is also a good plugin, but I decided not to use it as I am not using PEX.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using WorldGuard then you could add this to your blacklist.txt

[1503]
on-place=deny,tell
message=Quarries can only be placed by in those who are worthy
ignore-perms=worldguard.quarry

Then using a permissions system give the "worldguard.quarry" permission to the people who you want to be able to place quarries.

If you are not using MCPC+, then you will need to stick with Recipear, or a similar mod, which is only able to ban items completely.