A wild Lumaceon appeared!

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
It's always difficult getting past that "first post tension," so I figure I'll just start off with an introduction.

"Hi."

Guess that's done.

Okay fine, a little more information. I found FTB a while back (I think around the Ultimate pack era) and ever since then, it's basically defined modded minecraft for me. With tons of attention put towards balance, bug-fixes and keeping all the mods' licensing in check, I gained a ton of respect for what FTB accomplishes. While I considered joining the forums a few times before, the recent Jampacked competition finally got me past my natural introversion.

My favorite mods are probably Thaumcraft 4 and Minefactory Reloaded. I'd love to someday make a mod worthy of being on an official FTB pack (not to be confused with actually being on pack, though that would be lovely as well).

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Welcome to the forums!

inb4 Botania crazies, use Blood Magic
It's funny you should say that, because I considered Blood Magic for my Jampacked entry and eventually decided not to add it in because I had no idea how it worked.
Botania on the other hand, I did add in despite not knowing how it worked, because it's rarely been used in modpacks before.

I'll be sure to try Running Red though, maybe I'll learn it along the way.

Reactions: RealSketch

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Botania on the other hand, I did add in despite not knowing how it worked, because it's rarely been used in modpacks before.
I mean, to be fair, it did recently come out. On top of that, it doesn't have any content really in 1.6, and a lot of people are still on 1.6.
I disagree with it being the best (BM), but it is certainly very awesome. Very, very awesome. :D
BM is too grindy :/

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums!

inb4 Botania crazies, use Blood Magic
Why you little...

It's funny you should say that, because I considered Blood Magic for my Jampacked entry and eventually decided not to add it in because I had no idea how it worked.

I'll be sure to try Running Red though, maybe I'll learn it along the way.
Welcome to the Botania club. ;)
And welcome to the community! :)

Witchery is the best magic mod by far.
:cool:

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Welp I guess I should say hello too.

Hello!

And I don't know what these guys are talking about but the best magic mod around is vanilla I mean ender pearls, HELLO!

I should have done a hello post months ago..... Ah well....

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Botania sucks m8, thaumcraft/blood magic/ AM2 crossovers 4 lyfe with witchery mixed in

Also... WAIT A MINUTE LIGHT TYPE WAS CONFIRMED NOT TO EXIST!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX
*several CRT's fly at the speed of sound into your face*