A whole new world of Infinity! (FTB Infinity)

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
HELLO!

So it has been quite some time but I finally have a new world and new server and I am back at it again!
This time i shall post video's of the progress instead of just making normal posts.
And ofcourse you can follow the live process at https://twitch.tv/plainside !
Expect the first update soon!

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019

Like i said the first update is here.
A really quick overview over what i currently have and a bit of planning.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! a new world!

Even a newer one now... Mycelium problem keeps exsisting someone in the FTB IRC has been quite usefull about tracking down the bug.
Avaritia + BoP causes a big mycelium problem, I now have BoP disabled and going to keep it like that for now I will test it withouth Avaritia and BoP enabled tomorrow to see if it makes a diffrence.

Reactions: dragon_fang101

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it's the same issue, but I know Infinity users reported Mushroom Island biomes everywhere when BoP was enabled, but not selected during world generation. Disabling BoP was one solution, with the other simply making sure BoP was selected (as opposed to Large Biomes or the like) at world gen.

Whether this was helpful or not, good luck with your new project. Have fun.

Reactions: Plainy

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it's the same issue, but I know Infinity users reported Mushroom Island biomes everywhere when BoP was enabled, but not selected during world generation. Disabling BoP was one solution, with the other simply making sure BoP was selected (as opposed to Large Biomes or the like) at world gen.

Whether this was helpful or not, good luck with your new project. Have fun.

I am aware its a problem with Avaritia and BoP colliding Im currently making a new world or setting one up atm
Therefore no updates yet but there hsould be soon again after i fix my microphone...

Renton Terrace

Jul 29, 2019
I am aware its a problem with Avaritia and BoP colliding Im currently making a new world or setting one up atm
Therefore no updates yet but there hsould be soon again after i fix my microphone...
except I had it happen on a modpack without Avaritia

Reactions: Plainy

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
PSA, So I want to get my server alive a bit more, this means I will open up the server for people who are interested in joining!
Buuuut... there is always a but(t), I can't keep the server running 24/7(it's being home hosted) so there are only specific times where you can play.
Also if you do want to join you are welcome too but you do have to PM me with your ingame name so that i can whitelist you if there is a high demand for players I will up the max players(currently 10 max).
If you live in Europe around GMT +1 you can expect the server to be live around the 6-7pm mark this is the time I get home most of the time.

Also I am looking for a cheap host which can run FTB Infinity, do note there are small edits to the pack so you will have to download a "custom" pack.
But fear not! they are only small changes and of course I will provide a download link for any who are interested in joining.

And for the second to last item(long post sorry ;o;) if you want a mod to be added to the server you can always request this!
But I do make the final decision so if I find that a mod will not add to the pack or that it has to much trouble to get working it will be removed/denied!

And the final news!
My mic seems to be working again not sure what was wrong but it seems that I will make a update video soon!

Anyways, tldr, interested in joining pm me with your IGN and you will get the edited pack and IP!

Regards,

Plainside

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019

YES! Its here :D with a custom thumbnail :D!
Any ways, check to see what I was up to for the past weeks I might have gone a bit overboard though!