A week of nothing

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Excellent. Thanks. Do you know how I can download the 1.14 server file?
Np. But there is a reason why it 1.0.12 is still recommended version btw. I wouldn't recommend updating servers etc to unstable versions. Just wait for the recommended to be updated.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz, Just wanted to ask if you had an eta on the next Monster release (that will contain Mariculture 1.2.0.) We're still running on 1.0.7 and want to wait for Mariculture 1.2.0 to be added before doing our World reset so we can generate coral reefs and kelp forests in our new world.

And Thanks for all your hard work on these packs!!! :)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz, Just wanted to ask if you had an eta on the next Monster release (that will contain Mariculture 1.2.0.) We're still running on 1.0.7 and want to wait for Mariculture 1.2.0 to be added before doing our World reset so we can generate coral reefs and kelp forests in our new world.

And Thanks for all your hard work on these packs!!! :)

Today sometime hopefully. RL issues have me far behind schedule.

Reactions: Gerald Huppertz

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Today sometime hopefully. RL issues have me far behind schedule.

Thanks for the update, and know we really appreciate your hard work. RL always comes first. I kept telling the guys that I wasn't going to be "That Guy" who asks for an update. But the peasants are raising their pitchforks and are threatening to storm my hovel. They are tired of living in their dirt hills and want to build their homes in the brave new world. :)

I shall keep them at bay with this new news and stave off their thirst for blood a little longer.

Thanks again!!

*EDIT* Errr you are not allowed RL issuess!!!!! ya that's it.