A way to Round Robin Items?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
D

Daihok

Does thermalxpansion/dynamics have a way to round robin items? If not does anyone know of a 1.12.2 mod that does?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Does thermalxpansion/dynamics have a way to round robin items? If not does anyone know of a 1.12.2 mod that does?
Quick question: certain options are only available on higher level Servos (it will be on a servo that you'll find that option, if anywhere) - have you checked those?

D

Daihok

Quick question: certain options are only available on higher level Servos (it will be on a servo that you'll find that option, if anywhere) - have you checked those?
Yea i checked the servos but didnt see anything that might round robin the items. Could have missed something but yea i dont know. I know i saw a mod not long ago for 1.12 that had round robin pipes but just cant remember the name of the mod. Been going through the mods on curseforge but cant seem to find it.

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
From reinforced tier servo and up, the right most button. (by default it looks like an arrow pointing to the right)

clicking this button will causes the setting to cycle trough the following modes, and the icon changes to indicate the modes:

1 nearest first (the default mode) An arrow pointing right.
2 Furthest first, An arrow pointing left
3 random, the five dots face of a d6.
4 round robin, arrows pointing at each other in a circle.

D

Daihok

From reinforced tier servo and up, the right most button. (by default it looks like an arrow pointing to the right)

clicking this button will causes the setting to cycle trough the following modes, and the icon changes to indicate the modes:

1 nearest first (the default mode) An arrow pointing right.
2 Furthest first, An arrow pointing left
3 random, the five dots face of a d6.
4 round robin, arrows pointing at each other in a circle.

Awesome thanks for this.

B

BoomBap

Buildcraft additional objects has round robin pipes. Pipes that change output with each item going through. Also regular buildcraft as round-robin extraction pipe which let's you extract items from inventory in an order