A Very Introductory Introduction

Neonbeta

Jul 29, 2019
Ello ladies and gents,

My name is francis but you can call me neon (I wonder why……)

I'm 15 and I'm currently a student going through homeschooling (So I have a lot of time on my hands)
and I'm currently building myself a new computer.
I enjoy playing some of the older RPGs like Breath of fire and Shining Force on my GBA emu on my phone to pass the time.

I've been playing minecraft since late alpha, early beta. And I've been using mods for......a little over 9 months now so I have a good chunk of experience when it comes to mods.
And I'm also playing a few other games like Hawken and Scrolls (trying* to play scrolls)

I try to be as friendly as I can, so I hope I can get along with a lot of you ;)

Thanks for reading, and have a great day! ^_^

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Ello ladies and gents,

My name is francis but you can call me neon (I wonder why……)

I'm 15 and I'm currently a student going through homeschooling (So I have a lot of time on my hands)
and I'm currently building myself a new computer.
I enjoy playing some of the older RPGs like Breath of fire and Shining Force on my GBA emu on my phone to pass the time.

I've been playing minecraft since late alpha, early beta. And I've been using mods for......a little over 9 months now so I have a good chunk of experience when it comes to mods.
And I'm also playing a few other games like Hawken and Scrolls (trying* to play scrolls)

I try to be as friendly as I can, so I hope I can get along with a lot of you ;)

Thanks for reading, and have a great day! ^_^
Welcome! It's nice to have some Irish flavor in the community :)