A tricky question!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
I am kind of wondering how long it would take for your computer to completely explode when you make yourselfes a world filled with liquid glowstone. Since that stuff flows freaking UPWARDS!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
After the world gen lag spikes go down, I would imagine it would be fine. The world makes out at 256 by default, liquid glowstone would settle there.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I am kind of wondering how long it would take for your computer to completely explode when you make yourselfes a world filled with liquid glowstone. Since that stuff flows freaking UPWARDS!

make a mystcraft world out of nukes and light one of them, go big or go home :cool:

Reactions: kaiomann

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
After the world gen lag spikes go down, I would imagine it would be fine. The world makes out at 256 by default, liquid glowstone would settle there.
Liquid glowstone actually solidifies at around y=128, give or take depending on the crystalization time. It would make a really funky world roof!