Casual Server A small server of 6

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Himan227

Jul 29, 2019
hello everyone! my name is dustin/ himan227 as you would see in a server. I am looking for someone to host a server(whitelisted, ultimate ftb) just to have fun on and maybe record some things. If you cant host at least give me directions on how to port-foward. here is the format for hosting a server
1.minecraft name
2.skype name(if u dont feel comfortable putting it out in the open, inbox me!)
3.your age( at least above 10)
4.availabiltity to host server
5. average connection speed(for the internet)
6.(optional) computer hardware....so we can be on the same page

after i get/make a server i will make a new form for people to apply....please when you get the server up just put the ip here with your form and make sure it is whitelisted

Goggles998

Jul 29, 2019
I could help you port forward your router.
MC Name: Goggles998
Skype: I will pm you. However I have no mic so I can only chat(sorry)
Host: Sorry but I can't my machine wouldn't be able to handle it
Connection speed: Around 30mbps download and 3mbps upload
Hardware: 4gb RAM, 2.9ghz processor integrated graphics

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
People aren't stupid, you will end up paying for a host if you want anything decent.

Himan227

Jul 29, 2019
ummmm thx... i wasnt trying to dupe anyone... i just wanted a small server me hosting or someone else[DOUBLEPOST=1367714816][/DOUBLEPOST]ummmm thx... i wasnt trying to dupe anyone... i just wanted a small server me hosting or someone else
People aren't stupid, you will end up paying for a host if you want anything decent.