A simple question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Accrsd

Jul 29, 2019
So for the past couple weeks i've been unable to load up FTB Unleashed or the DW20pack... but i have been able to load up Unhinged. I'll perhaps post the crash error in the support section later.. but i want to hear the opinions of people more in the know then I about what Dw20 and Unleashed have in common.. that unhinged might not.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
I believe they are downloaded of off different servers. That's why when they came out Unhindged was fine but the other two had trouble.

I don't know though, I'm not a doctor.

Accrsd

Jul 29, 2019
Really what i'm wanting to ask is if Unleashed and DW20 has any one mod specific that would make it either More graphically intensive, ergo causing an issue, Or if it's possible that the Higher modcount is what's causing the issue. I had before this been able to at least load up FTB unleashed but now everytime i download i get a fatal error on startup.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
rename the directories for unleashed on DW20 then launch and re-download the both mod packs. Once done you will need to copy back in your saves folder if you had any SSP games.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Accrsd

Jul 29, 2019
rename the directories for unleashed on DW20 then launch and re-download the both mod packs. Once done you will need to copy back in your saves folder if you had any SSP games.

What exactly do you mean by rename the directories for unleashed on DW20? They're already seperate directories. And i have no SSP games to worry about So i've allready tried deleting the Unleashed and DW20 folders a number of times, with no change.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
What exactly do you mean by rename the directories for unleashed on DW20? They're already seperate directories. And i have no SSP games to worry about So i've allready tried deleting the Unleashed and DW20 folders a number of times, with no change.

Interesting... That usually works for me. As for the renaming that was assuming you had SSP worlds to copy back over. Deleting the directories should have worked.

Accrsd

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah no don't worry. I've done all the old standards. Updated java, updated graphics drivers, Redownloaded launcher, Redownloaded client. IT's Just incredibly strange that the only two modpacks that are doing this are DW20 and Unleashed. I suppose i could play around with Ultimate pack for the meantime, but i need unleashed for a server I frequant