A new modpack simular to Mindcrack?

Weasel90

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone :)

i was searching for a new modpack thats difficult like mindcrack with lots of mods, but fairly difficult.
Priority 1. Balance!
there must not be an alternativ way to produce/generate what ever, 100 times more easy.

- I Love Gregtech!, if its not in the pack, i will add it on my own.
- so I2C is also a must have.
- i also like adventure mods like Twighlight, maybe some new? :)
- a New version of Mindcraft is also wanted. 1.6.4 :)
- and like i said. Balance! i tried direwolf20.... and its a desaster....

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Extremely. It contains GregTech, however all nerfs are off. It has a unique take on ore generation. It has it's own mod designed to bring balance to several mods. The devs consider it to be the spiritual successor to Ultimate (which was pretty much Mindcrack+).

Remember to enable BoP biomes.

Weasel90

Jul 29, 2019
I see Extra Utility Generators on in!
balance??
- Nether Star gen - this damn tiny peace of s*** is as effectiv as the Fusion reactor from Gregtec....

Last edited:

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I see Extra Utility Generators on in!
balance??
- Nether Star gen - this damn tiny peace of s*** is as effectiv as the Fusion reactor from Gregtec....

They're pretty balanced. I believe they only generate RF or MJ. Also it'll be a while before you can automate Nether Stars. The generators are fun as well, more fun than most.

BE careful throwing around the word balance on these forums. There has been a lot of dispute over it in the past.

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
is it balanced? tell me something :)
It is pretty balanced. The modpack is carefully analyzed and they test mods out to see if it goes with each other,

I think some mods like Morph and Advance Genetics should be out of the pack though.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
TPPI is one of the best balanced packs out there, oddly enough. It's my sole reason to have the FTB Launcher installed.(except maybe Horizons and MF2...)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking