a kill all entity and mobs command?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
i thought there was a extra utility command for this but i cant find it on there website or minecraft forums.

using direwold20 modpack are there any commands to mass server wide kill mobs and entity ......the dryads are out of control spawning 30 per chunk even if i disable there spawn in the config

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
Try /xu_killmobs I know it works on monster for hostile mobs not sure about dryads.

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
If you run your own server and use essentials you can use Butcher
essentials is a bukkit plugin. i am running feed the beast mod pack direwolf 20[DOUBLEPOST=1391646822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try /xu_killmobs I know it works on monster for hostile mobs not sure about dryads.
thanks ill try that next time i log in it be nice if all these mod authors would write a page or list for there plugin commands some where -_-

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
For all the purposes of despawning, dryads act much like regular domestic animals. As in, they don't.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
For all the purposes of despawning, dryads act much like regular domestic animals. As in, they don't.
And that can be a problem sometimes, AM2 tends to get weird with how it manages its mobs.
For example, in the most current version, Hecates can't move or attack at all and they don't despawn, not even if you get that amount of blocks away from them. And they still count towards the monster cap, so eventually you get to 70+ Hecates and no monsters ever spawn.
And yeah, the above works. /cofh killall (word) kills everything with that word in its name, even if it's the name of a mod.

Last edited:

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
essentials is a bukkit plugin. i am running feed the beast mod pack direwolf 20[DOUBLEPOST=1391646822][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks ill try that next time i log in it be nice if all these mod authors would write a page or list for there plugin commands some where -_-

last i checked FORGE essentials is in no way a bukkit plugin

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
You could try the Spawn Control Mod. I had a situation where no hostile mobs were spawning, installed that mod, upped the cap limits in minecraft, and mobs are now thick on the ground. It also allows you to enable/disable any mob and also recategorise mobs between hostile/animal/water categories and adjust the weights of spawning.