A fatal error has occured

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
X

xXFreeFunXx

Title A fatal error has occured

Launcher Type Server

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 3.0.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/e5f39e83

Details of the issue In the Forge Log:
[15:28:50] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: FMLIndexedMessageCodec exception caught
java.lang.NullPointerException
[15:28:50] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: SimpleChannelHandlerWrapper exception
When you disable Witchery you can reconnect!

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xXFreeFunXx

When postprocessing, an error occurs:

The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.​

In the Forge Log:
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: FMLIndexedMessageCodec exception caught
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: SimpleChannelHandlerWrapper exception
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel witchery

Nov 12, 2017 3:48:31 PM io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel recordException
WARNING: More than one exception was raised. Will report only the first one and log others.

When you disable Witchery you can reconnect!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
get the log /logs/fml-server-latest.log and share that using paste.feed-the-beast.com

Are you using the provided launcher/files in the server-zip - or is this server started using anything else (gui-wrapper, or anything that makes the server support plugins as well?)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
EDIT: somehow I read the log wrong and thought you updated fastcraft serverside as well - and then I checked again. So I removed my previous post.

Question:
Is that the full log?

Last edited:
X

xXFreeFunXx

Yes this is the full log.
We need to deactivate the witchery because we can't play on the server with the mod.

We activated this mod only to create the log file!

Maybe this will help you to help us :)

The problem that the error is there, is since the halloween event from railcraft started. We dont know if this is the problem, but we do not find anything to deactivate the event.
(the event is still active: [Server thread/INFO] [Railcraft]: Activating Halloween Seasonal Pack)