A bee based pack on Infinity Evolved expert mode?

ezendiba

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if I am allowed to make a HQM quest map based on Infinity Evolved expert mode? I was thinking about a quick short guide for how to use the HQM book and an tutorial about bee breeding. And then some challenges specially for Infinity Evolved expert mode. And you have to make everything with the produce of bees, playing in peacefull mode :). Also i want to include a shop to buy items otherwise not availeble that you can buy with honey combs.

I hope im posting this in the correct spot. Since this is my first time doing something like this.

Also thoughts about the idea are welcome.

Greetz, ezendiba

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if I am allowed to make a HQM quest map based on Infinity Evolved expert mode? I was thinking about a quick short guide for how to use the HQM book and an tutorial about bee breeding. And then some challenges specially for Infinity Evolved expert mode. And you have to make everything with the produce of bees, playing in peacefull mode :). Also i want to include a shop to buy items otherwise not availeble that you can buy with honey combs.

I hope im posting this in the correct spot. Since this is my first time doing something like this.

Also thoughts about the idea are welcome.

Greetz, ezendiba
Sorry for the late reply, but you absolutely can! And the cool part of it is all your users would have to do is install the correct version of HQM and the map. You can put quest data and recipe data in the map's folder. You could even make it addable to any world like the DW20 quest pack, so the player just has to install the quest data folder to whatever world they want the quests in, or just install it on the base instance and only touch the quest book if they want to on that world.

But yeah it's totally allowed to make maps for infinity using whatever additional mods you want, just don't go releasing a new modpack using infinity's files, as that could cause unwanted issues.