Whitelist Server 562's Server |FTB Monster 1.0.10|Whitelist|Hard mode and no banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

spider1357

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spider1357
Experience: Can use pretty much all the mods, some of the newer ones need a bit of picking up but I am a fast learner.
Youtube: No, potentially in the future.

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
Hey could you enable the Biomes O' Plenty and Highlands terrain gen? It would add many cool new biomes to explore and give us all more options of where to build and what to build with! If you don't know how to enable them I know Tony1302 can help because he has done it on his own server.

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name): shazbot
  • experience: I have played minecraft off and on for years, and started playing mods right around the time industrialcraft 1 came out. After that I played tekkit for awhile and switched to FTB about a year ago. I have knowledge of the older mods, though I'm not too familiar with some of the newer ones.
  • Do you do youtube videos: no

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
ya I am restarting it now. It crashes quite a bit. I think I am going to remove the MCPC+ I think that is the problem. If it crashes again I will remove it

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) jakedabomb
  • Age 14
  • experience: about a year or so of ftb
  • Do you do youtube videos: Yes, on occasion, but no that much

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
enable all of them Welcome to 562 jakedabomb!!

At this time I will not be accepting more members for the server thank you for you applications.

knexkid98

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: knexkid98
  • EXP: havent played ftb but i have watched many lets plays and i have a friend on your server
  • youtube? not at the moment havent had the inspiration to do any

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
    • IGN ( kabahata )
    • Age 14
    • experience ive played modded minecraft for about 2 years but still dont know everything about every mod
    • Do you do youtube videos no im sorry :(

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry guys I dont think the server can handle anymore people I wish you guys the best of luck in finding a home.

aporia326

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name) aporia326
  • Age 14
  • experience I have plenty of experiecne with the mods in FTB, But I am new to FTB Monster. I know most of the technological mods, Such as IndustrialCraft2, Buildcraft, and Thermal Expansion.
  • Do you do youtube videos Well, It depends. I have a youtube account and post videos, I just don't have a "good" video recorder currently to record FTB. Otherwise, I would record.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry but at this time I am not accepting anymore applications. I will be checking to see if maybe some of the people are no longer playing and then maybe I could accept your application. Waitlist:
aporia326
kabahata
knexkid98

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
I will be Starting the server over which means everyone will be starting over. I will be updating the server but I want to see how many people on this server are against me doing a complete restart. If no one is opposed I will be restarting it tomorrow (4/9/14)