Whitelist Server 562's Server |FTB Monster 1.0.10|Whitelist|Hard mode and no banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VirusRag

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : Rag137
  • experience : I've played on Mindcrack, Ultimate, Direwolf20 1.6.4, unleashed and monster packs
  • Do you do youtube videos : Yup, but not on minecraft or other games, just tutorials ^^'

pulsor

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : PuLSor24
  • experience : 5 monts of ftb experience, and i like to play whit my friend rag137
  • Do you do youtube videos : yes chek => PuLSor24 ;)'

limstift

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: limstift62
  • experience: I've played mc since beta 1_3, and some unleashed, but I'm still pretty new to most of the things in the pack
  • Do you do youtube videos: Nah, it is not my thing.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
welcome limstift62 to 562![DOUBLEPOST=1394146388][/DOUBLEPOST]I am going to be upgrading the server to 1.0.11for the mod updates. It may not be up till later tonight. REMEMBER THIS SERVER IS BEING UPDATED IT WILL BE DOWN TILL THEN. AFTER IT IS UPDATED YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR FTB MONSTER TO 1.0.11.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Staxed
Experience: Been playing minecraft since Beta, modded/ftb for about 2 years probably
I will probably be streaming to twitch, possibly youtube vids.

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : En_Terrorist
  • experience : My experience is wast, i've played on almost all the modpacks the launcher can provide, also a few years of Vanilla.
  • Do you do youtube videos : Nope i do not do youtube, but i like to watch others that do hehe :)

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Bumbulum
Experience: A little over a year i played tekkit and most of the ftb modpacks
Do you make youtube videos : nope

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Experience: I have been playing FTB since the start of the Modpack, so perhaps two years now. Before that I was playing Tekkit/Technic - which was my real introduction into modded Minecraft. I am experienced in almost all of the 'technical' Mods - and trying to get into the more magical ones. I usually try to start out with TiC and then go straight to Big Reactors for power - though I like to mix it up. Probably going to try to live with a partner this time around, as I usually live alone.
Youtube: Negative.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
all of are enabled except for meteor and one other one. if you just enable them all you will be able to log into the server

Insanity633

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Insanity633
Experience: Not a whole lot compared to some. I started FTB in Unleashed and have recently been playing Attack of the B-Team, but I love Minecraft, especially modded! I tend to stick around the technology mods and have acquired a pretty good knowledge of Industrial Craft, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, and anything technology based. However, I still love playing around with magic mods and trying everything out at least a little.
YouTube: Insanity633 I don't do videos at the moment but would like to and this would make a good series along with FTB Tech tutorials I have thought about.

Pikachu2415

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Pikachu2415
  • Age - 13
  • experience - a little bit with everything
  • Do you do youtube videos - no, not yet