Whitelist Server 562|Monster 1.1.1|Whitelist server|No banned items|small community|hard mode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I am looking for a few older more mature players to play FTB Monster with me. I would like to start a small tight nit community that could grow into a larger one if people have friends that want to join.
I am running this server through creeper host so it should be stable.

IP: 199.187.210.230
  • Monster 1.1.1
    • All mods enabled except meteorcraft and special mobs
    • Be sure to enable only REI minimap
  • rules
    • Be careful with chunk loaders. No more than 3 unless you get permission otherwise
    • Do not grief
  • Difficulty is set to hard
  • Also I will be adding carpenter blocks
  • Also delete your calcavia core and use this

Last edited:

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Do you guys think you will be doing community projects? If I wanted to totally solo, I'd SSP.

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
is it a new server?
i mean a new map ?~
i would like to join if it's a new map
IGN:kk258966

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. I was thinking it would be fun to play on a server so I can see what kind of things others make as well to be able to talk to others, so I would appreciate it if I could join.

Ign: thech0sn0ne

Blade Avuari

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join the server, too.
Name: soandso2
I'm good with computercraft, if that matters at all.
EDIT: By the way, your link to the Carpenters Mod is an absolute reference to your local folders, which we can't access. Can you change it?

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there i would like to join the server my ign is : thegesh. I have good amount of knowledge about the mods of monster.

Aaronjd01

Jul 29, 2019
Do you still have any places left that i would be able to fill? Ive been looking for a nice private ftb community server that would be able to let me join them. My ign is Aaronjd01

Aaronjd01

Jul 29, 2019
Thankyou :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409157495][/DOUBLEPOST]Im unable to join your server as i cant seem to find the right version of carpenters blocks