3rd Party Team Applications Closed

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
The previous round of new team members have all settled in and gotten past the initial rush of doing as many packs as they can. We're all at a comfortable level of a few packs a day, but as you will have noticed, it's not enough to keep up with submissions.

This is mostly the same as last time. There's a few requirements, mostly enforced by what you physically need to be able to do to upload packs.
  • Decent internet. You'll be downloading and uploading multiple hundred megabyte zip files. I'm not going to set a specific limit, but you have to not be worried about taking 10+ minutes to update each pack.
  • Familiar with the system. Anyone can do the work, so I want people that have been around in the community for a while. This isn't a way to just be able to update your pack whenever you want.
  • Have enough time. I'm hoping to get enough people to not worry about people going MIA for a week, but plan to spend an hour or two every few days.
  • Be nice. Yes, this is a requirement. This is basically a customer service position.
If you want to apply, pm me(NOW CLOSED) with a bit about yourself and why you should get the position.

There are a few perks, being able to update your own pack, a shiny forum tag, getting involved with other FTB projects, one big one in particular that is coming up fast and is closely related to lots of modpacks. But you should want to do the work rather than just being in it for the perks.

Reply to this thread if you have any questions.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait!

(Totally not doing this just to subscribe to the thread)

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
I really should stop replying about that. When you do guess, I would end up confirming it by not saying anything.

Reactions: BeerCav and Chaka

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Just an update for everyone. Last time I did this, I got maybe 15 applications and cut them off because I thought I had enough. I had a lot good applicants message me after the deadline because they didn't hear about it soon enough. This time I opened them just before leaving for PAX and am forcing myself to not look at them till I get home. So it will likely be another few days before you hear from me.

I'd assume Lit Team members are auto-excluded? Just asking...
Nope, long as you have the time and the desire, you can apply.