Open Server 3DX [FTB Ultimate V1.0.1] Servival, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
3DX FTB Ultimate MineCraft Server
Server IP: 3DX.Zapto.org
Current FTB: Ultimate Version: v1.0.1
Website/Teamspeak - http://www.dz-es.co.uk
Server Photo Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/c83zd#0

3DX Minecraft Survival Server

to play on our servers you need the Feed The Beast Ultimate Mod Pack [V1.0.1] connect using our Server IP: 3DX.Zapto.org
About US And The Server

3DX is a minecraft survival building server running on [MCPC+ 1.4.7] currently using a FTB Ultimate 1.0.1 (we will be building our own one down the line) with custom plugins/mods/tweaks server side and lots more, we aim to give our users the best experience wile on our servers we listen to our users by taking there suggest and comments on board when making decisions towards our servers and in game content, unlike most other servers out there we are not all about donations and making money our goal is to enjoy the game with our users nearly every content we offer within the server is available for free with no donations needed, the core team has years of experience in hosting online games we have hosted to name a few kal-online, would of warcraft, lineage 2 and men more, we aim to make the 3DX MC server one of the top among the servers out there
Our current worlds

The Main World - this is the worlds were you build your bases and towns to help out new players to the server we have a few public towns that you can join with already established buildings and factors for you to use
The Raiding Worlds - the nether, twilight forest and the end
The Mining World - here you are free to mine in peace using your ol trusty pic axe or a quarry
The three Arena worlds - for monster survival base wave matches or pvp matches we currently have over seven diff rent types of arenas for three game modes two bomberman arenas - for the old bomberman style pvp game, two survival wave arenas and two pvp arenas we aim to add more game types and game maps down the line
Final statement
though at the moment our server is still relatively new our community grows each day with every new player that joins our server we hope you enjoy you self wile playing on our server our saying is it's your world and it is so whacha say come try us out we swear you wont want to leave, no really you wont!

Server info
Slots: 200
Server Gameplay: Survival mode aimed at Build/casual game play with PVP enabled
Backup: once every 50Min's
Connection: Open at this moment in time (no white list)
Server Status: Bata - Map will be kept - We are currently testing the server out to see what it can handle and find bugs - think of a stress test

Gameplay:
1, Difficulty: hard
2, PVP is enabled
3, Spawn is protected against Mobs and player Grief
4, Spawn Area with Stargate system to other maps / Server shops powered by ChestShop / Controls for the server for time and weather
5, Grief Prevention and Towny installed for you to pick witch protection system you would like to use
6, Arena World Seven Plus Arenas on it two for mobarena plug two for bomberman plug game play 2 for PVP and our main custom built arena for boss fights, wave based monsters and PVP (we built it before we had the addons like mobarena working with the server
7. Public mining world where you can use quarry and chunk loaders (world anchor from Rail Craft)
8, + Lots more

Disabled Items:
1. Nukes
2. Ages book from mystcraft
3. Power armor/tool

re Enabled items
Jetpacks (happy flying)
TNT (voteing for the server gets you 1 with other bonus's)
Chunkloaders (personal anchors are sold in the server spawn)

Map:
the map is normal minecraft map with a custom starting area, the local area around the starting area is a Forest

Addons of note:
1 GroupManger
2 GriefPrevention
3 Towny
4 WorldGaurd
5 Chestshop
6 MobArena
7 BomberCraft
8. Votifer , we have a /vote in place that will allow you to get $50 1 TNT, 1 Diamond and 24 Hours worth of no item or exp lose when you die on the main worlds (end/nether/mining world/overworld/twilight forest)
9. + alot more

NOTES: for the moment please refrain from building rail craft tanks please use build craft tanks, rail craft tanks are resetting as of MCPC+ REV22 more info here http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Mods_and_Plugins_for_1.4.7

Rules: please go to http://www.dz-es.co.uk/rules.html

Note:we are also recruiting builders (block placers) and plugin devs - team members
for the builders please post on this thread with some of your work you have done we are looking to build up one block at a time, format below
Work Examples:
for plugin devs please send me a Private message on the forum
Team members need to be 18+ and have skype and a mic contact me ver pms as welll

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
thanks to the help of players we have been able to hunt down and fix alot of bugs with permissions and such ^^ thanks guys

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
This is a very nice server. The players are all nice and the Admins seem to know what theyre doing.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Dark,
The server is lagging at the moment. I think you have an issue with too many items on the ground in the animal spawner room and there are a ton of cows and chickens running around the spawn area. I saw some broken glass in your spawner area so I think they got out that way. I suggest killing them all and shutting off the spawners for a bit. Tried to reach you in game but you are AFK.

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for the report i was editing the spawners so i could put them on a timer so i can slow down the spawns to one every 10 mins to save lag ^^ but passed out by the looks of it, but problem fixed now there off its not like the shops will run out anytime soon is it ^^ and starting area has been updated and multiverse has been installed just need to config it

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
You might try replacing the spawners and farms with duplicators. They are a part of the tube stuff mod. Check the wiki on them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
you sir win a gold star, i will be looking in to that and that would sort a load of issues out @ spawn with space thank you laz and see u in game

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Dark,
If you have questions about some of the mods just pm me. I'm no expert but I do know some of the updated content. I'll try to help if I can.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
post has been updated with new server rules and new announcement about the server + a big thank you to laz post above me for his idea with the dupes

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
server spawn has been updated yet again more shops have been added to the server shops, also we now have a portal network to all current public maps come on take a look and try us out

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the server is having some lag issues. The admin is working to fix this as fast as he can. We are sorry for the problems this may cause.

EDIT: The server is back up. We were forced to do a roll back so if you lost something contact Dark ingame.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
200 slots hmmm, have you tested them yet, because if you can host 200 people without lagging PLEASE contact me through here and tell me what specs your dedi is, thanks cie, our server NEEDs more slots lool

TriDarKZONE

Jul 29, 2019
just a quick update to people a monster fighting arena is comeing with in the new few days, were just finishing off some issues with a plugin or 2 ^^ - and no weve not yet tested our hardware