[32x] Summerfields [1.5.2][1.6.4][WIP] ** Updated 07/24/14 **

Card

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in love with this pack. It is literally the only one I use for modded, and probably ever will. However, I know that there are kinks and things get over looked, but I can definitely get past them and just wait for the next update, but I thought I'd let you know what I see.

Buckets (Destabilized Redstone, Ender, and Energized Glowstone) all have textures in the pack files, but they do not show in game; the missing texture texture shows instead. Dynamos WERE a problem, but you really impressed me by reading the feedback and fixing it as soon as you good. Kudos for that! :) I'd really love to see all the buckets done for Tinkerer's and Forestry, Mystcraft blocks as well as books (descriptive and linking), more Tinkerer's tools since the ones you just uploaded look fantastic, and maybe working to fix the Enderman and Spider skins? O: Not sure if you can do that.

Your work is absolutely wonderful! Keep updating! There are few packs out there that look this good with this much mod support. <3

Thanks for your great feeback!

For the buckets, I think I know what's going on, should be a quick fix, I'll check that tonight. If you find anymore textures that are included but not apparent, let me know! (or if anyone else find them for the matter :)) For the buckets, it was on my coming lists, might be done for the next update. I will slowly do all the Tinker's tools/weapons, but to be honest, they're a pain to do so it'll probably only be a few per update. And as for Mystcraft, I definitely want to work on it since I love this mod, so I'll probably start slowly adding textures for it as update comes.

Finaly, for the Enderman and the Spider, I'm not exactly sure what the problem is since there textures are from the Vanilla pack (which I am not the author), it is possible that they need Optifine in order to work since I think they have specials effects added to them, I'll test that tonight.

Card

Jul 29, 2019
New update available! Small one, but I figured I'd post it since I've fixed a few problem with 1.6 including the Enderman/Spider problem. It was indeed a problem with the vanilla pack, I modified their textures to make them work. Enjoy!

Changelog :
-- Tinker's Construct --
-Iron Gravel Ore
-Gold Gravel Ore
-Aluminium Gravel Ore
-Tin Gravel Ore
-Cobalt Gravel Ore

-- BuildCraft --
-Redstone Engine
-Stirling Engine
-Combustion Engine
-Oil Bucket
-Fuel Bucket
-Liquid Oil
-Liquid Fuel

-- Thermal Expansion --
-Fixed Destabilized Redstone Bucket (1.6)
-Fixed Energized Glowstone Bucket (1.6)
-Fixed Resonant Ender Bucket (1.6)

-- Minecraft --
-Fixed Spider (1.6)
-Fixed Enderman (1.6)

gassy_lobster

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. It's amazing to see this pack being modded for FTB. I just started playing again (last played on 1.2.5) and went looking for this pack. Saw it had been discontinued. Thank you so much for this continuation.
I'm not the greatest artist to come up with new texture, however I can help with ores, trees and other things that already have a similar texture preexisting to base off of. If you want any help with this pack, send me a PM, I'd be glad to help :) (And make it work more with Horizons. wink wink.)

LoveLillie

Jul 29, 2019
New update available! Small one, but I figured I'd post it since I've fixed a few problem with 1.6 including the Enderman/Spider problem. It was indeed a problem with the vanilla pack, I modified their textures to make them work. Enjoy!

Changelog :
-- Tinker's Construct --
-Iron Gravel Ore
-Gold Gravel Ore
-Aluminium Gravel Ore
-Tin Gravel Ore
-Cobalt Gravel Ore

-- BuildCraft --
-Redstone Engine
-Stirling Engine
-Combustion Engine
-Oil Bucket
-Fuel Bucket
-Liquid Oil
-Liquid Fuel

-- Thermal Expansion --
-Fixed Destabilized Redstone Bucket (1.6)
-Fixed Energized Glowstone Bucket (1.6)
-Fixed Resonant Ender Bucket (1.6)

-- Minecraft --
-Fixed Spider (1.6)
-Fixed Enderman (1.6)

Card, you are wonderful. I'm so glad to see your dedication to this pack! :D Thanks for taking the time to fix such a minor error. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

EDIT: Found another block with a texture mix up. I'm sure some people may like it, but the texture for 1.6 does not match the old one; it's small and pixel-y. It can be fixed by just importing the old texture from the last original updated pack to the new one, or at least that's what I've done. Just thought you might want to know for the next update you release, but don't fret about rushing to put another one out (unless you want to of course xD). Thanks once again for the updates! Your work is great!

Last edited:

Card

Jul 29, 2019
Card, you are wonderful. I'm so glad to see your dedication to this pack! :D Thanks for taking the time to fix such a minor error. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

EDIT: Found another block with a texture mix up. I'm sure some people may like it, but the texture for 1.6 does not match the old one; it's small and pixel-y. It can be fixed by just importing the old texture from the last original updated pack to the new one, or at least that's what I've done. Just thought you might want to know for the next update you release, but don't fret about rushing to put another one out (unless you want to of course xD). Thanks once again for the updates! Your work is great!
If you mean the copper gravel, ya I know. The vanilla gravel got changed in 1.6, so I redid the copper gravel to match the vanilla gravel. I agree with you that the old one looked a bit better, although it didn't look like gravel at all :). I left the old texture in the folder, so it can be changed to the old one easily. That being said, I'll play with it for a few weeks and if I don't like it, I'll revert to the old one or redo the vanilla gravel texture myself.

Smartie117

Jul 29, 2019
Do you need to use anything else like optifine or mcpatcher just because the vanilla textures arent working for me

Card

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, if they're not showing, it's because it's not installed properly. Are you on the 1.5 or the 1.6 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I think this is beautiful!!! ill make a lp with it (as soon as i find my lost charger for my recording computer!) ps ill report missing textures and stuff as i find them.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
yep maybe next week or so, it'll be FTB monster with a few extras. ps one youre done ftb mods will you do stuff like AE Extracells or dyebeds?

i will test it on 1.6 and see what i think should be done first. (Based on how much i see/use it)

Card

Jul 29, 2019
yep maybe next week or so, it'll be FTB monster with a few extras. ps one youre done ftb mods will you do stuff like AE Extracells or dyebeds?

i will test it on 1.6 and see what i think should be done first. (Based on how much i see/use it)
I doubt I'll ever be 'done' with FTB mods since there's just too much stuff to do, and more new items are being added to mods everyday then I can texture :). That said, I'll probably get to a point where I feel that all that's left are items that are usually not used. At that point I might start looking at other mods. Also, if you're only using a few items from those mods, I can take a look at it and see if I can texture them quickly.

Reactions: Made_You_Look

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I havent added many mods but i think that some Agriculture and more BOP support would be nice and they're in ftb by defalt. two mods i would really enjoy support for is Galacticraft and Archimedes Ships, because i am going to use them a lot in the pack.

ps I tried editing a texture and it didnt go well(it went all yellow) so i wont be help with textures XD

EDIT just found my charger sodefinitly by early next week, the charger was.... RIGHT NEXT TO MY COMPUTER!!! I almost died when my freind pointed it out...

Last edited:

LoveLillie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Card!
Just wondering how everything is going and if you'd give us a hint as to what is coming up in the next update. :) Can't wait to see your work! Hope things are going well!

Card

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Card!
Just wondering how everything is going and if you'd give us a hint as to what is coming up in the next update. :) Can't wait to see your work! Hope things are going well!
Been going good :). I have enough content to do an update, just need to find the time to do it. I was thinking of making a twitter account where I'd post what I'm working on, maybe I'll do that to keep you guys updated!

Card

Jul 29, 2019
New update available! Here's the changelog. Also, if anyone happens to have nice screenshots of the pack, send them to me! I think the screenshot on the original post are getting a bit old...

-- Forestry --
-Apatite Ore
-Apatite
-Ethanol Bucket
-Biomass Bucket​

-- RailCraft --
-Sulfur Ore
-Sulfur
-Saltpeter Ore
-Saltpeter​

-- Thermal Expansion --
-Fixed Ferrous Ore (1.6)​

-- Project Red --
-Ruby Ore
-Sapphire Ore
-Peridot Ore​

-- Factorization --
-Dark Iron Ore
-Dark Iron Ingot
-Dark Iron Block​

-- Nether Ore --
-Nether Coal Ore
-Nether Diamond Ore
-Nether Gold Ore
-Nether Iron Ore
-Nether Lapis Ore
-Nether Redstone Ore
-Nether Copper Ore
-Nether Tin Ore
-Nether Emerald Ore
-Nether Sapphire Ore
-Nether Platinum Ore
-Nether Ferrous Ore
-Nether Pig Iron Ore
-Nether Iridium Ore
-Nether Osmium Ore
-Nether Lead Ore
-Nether Uranium Ore
-Nether Nikolite Ore
-Nether Ruby Ore
-Nether Peridot Ore​

-- Tinker's Construct --
-Molten Iron Bucket
-Molten Gold Bucket
-Molten Copper Bucket
-Molten Tin Bucket
-Molten Aluminum Bucket
-Molten Cobalt Bucket
-Molten Ardite Bucket
-Molten Bronze Bucket
-Molten Aluminum Brass Bucket
-Molten Manyullyn Bucket
-Molten Alumite Bucket
-Molten Obsidian Bucket
-Molten Steel Bucket
-Molten Glass Bucket
-Seared Stone Bucket
-Liquified Emerald Bucket
-Bucket o' Blood
-Molten Nickel Bucket
-Molten Lead Bucket
-Molten Silver Bucket
-Molten Shiny Bucket
-Molten Invar Bucket
-Molten Electrum Bucket
-Liquified Ender Bucket
-Liquid Slime Bucket
-Sticky Glue Bucket
-Molten Pig Iron Bucket
-Diamond Pickaxe Modifier
-Emerald Pickaxe Modifier
-Redstone Pickaxe Modifier​

-- Mystcraft --
-Descriptive Book
-Notebook
-Unlinked Link Book
-Linking Book​

-- Applied Energistics --
-Fixed ME Crafting Terminal (1.6)
-Fixed ME Access Terminal
-ME Crafting Monitor​

LoveLillie

Jul 29, 2019
New update available! Here's the changelog. Also, if anyone happens to have nice screenshots of the pack, send them to me! I think the screenshot on the original post are getting a bit old...

-- Forestry --
-Apatite Ore
-Apatite
-Ethanol Bucket
-Biomass Bucket​

-- RailCraft --
-Sulfur Ore
-Sulfur
-Saltpeter Ore
-Saltpeter​

-- Thermal Expansion --
-Fixed Ferrous Ore (1.6)​

-- Project Red --
-Ruby Ore
-Sapphire Ore
-Peridot Ore​

-- Factorization --
-Dark Iron Ore
-Dark Iron Ingot
-Dark Iron Block​

-- Nether Ore --
-Nether Coal Ore
-Nether Diamond Ore
-Nether Gold Ore
-Nether Iron Ore
-Nether Lapis Ore
-Nether Redstone Ore
-Nether Copper Ore
-Nether Tin Ore
-Nether Emerald Ore
-Nether Sapphire Ore
-Nether Platinum Ore
-Nether Ferrous Ore
-Nether Pig Iron Ore
-Nether Iridium Ore
-Nether Osmium Ore
-Nether Lead Ore
-Nether Uranium Ore
-Nether Nikolite Ore
-Nether Ruby Ore
-Nether Peridot Ore​

-- Tinker's Construct --
-Molten Iron Bucket
-Molten Gold Bucket
-Molten Copper Bucket
-Molten Tin Bucket
-Molten Aluminum Bucket
-Molten Cobalt Bucket
-Molten Ardite Bucket
-Molten Bronze Bucket
-Molten Aluminum Brass Bucket
-Molten Manyullyn Bucket
-Molten Alumite Bucket
-Molten Obsidian Bucket
-Molten Steel Bucket
-Molten Glass Bucket
-Seared Stone Bucket
-Liquified Emerald Bucket
-Bucket o' Blood
-Molten Nickel Bucket
-Molten Lead Bucket
-Molten Silver Bucket
-Molten Shiny Bucket
-Molten Invar Bucket
-Molten Electrum Bucket
-Liquified Ender Bucket
-Liquid Slime Bucket
-Sticky Glue Bucket
-Molten Pig Iron Bucket
-Diamond Pickaxe Modifier
-Emerald Pickaxe Modifier
-Redstone Pickaxe Modifier​

-- Mystcraft --
-Descriptive Book
-Notebook
-Unlinked Link Book
-Linking Book​

-- Applied Energistics --
-Fixed ME Crafting Terminal (1.6)
-Fixed ME Access Terminal
-ME Crafting Monitor​

Everything looks great! Very impressed with the new ore blocks, modifiers, and mystcraft things! :) Thanks for the quick update. I'm always bragging on you and your texture pack in my stream; you should get a donate button or something (if you're allowed to, not sure what the rules for continuation are with profit and all). Twitter would be nice too, but not mandatory. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Deluge2

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm a nob to minecraft and FTB. I have been trying to get th pack into ftb and no matter what I do it will nt work. I guess I need stp by step hw to get pcks into ftb.
Any help woul be great. Everything I have found so far has not been helpful.