[32x] Galaxis - The High Tech FTB Texture Pack.

Zombiekillercan

Jul 29, 2019
Will you please update us on how the texture pack is doing i will definitely use this texture pack if it is compatible with Unleashed/Monster

Jul 29, 2019
Will you please update us on how the texture pack is doing i will definitely use this texture pack if it is compatible with Unleashed/Monster
Honestly the work on it ground to a complete stop. While I still work on it occasionally, I had to stop because of college classes. That being said I pick up on it from time to time and what i have done so far is pretty nice. When all of the vanilla textures are complete I'll update this post with the first download link.

Zombiekillercan

Jul 29, 2019
Ok well I think this texturepack will be great. Also I get why you cant work on it I had a Aunt who was in college and she never really had time to hang out.

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ftb forums! So a long while ago I started to make a texture pack and it got lost in time after college classes started. I checked out the post and there's over 14 thousand views here, which is exciting. If so many people were willing to look at my post I think I owe it to them to work hard on a texture pack in return. After all I started it for myself. So I have made a tiny amount of progress in the day that I restarted my work and here's some images of what I have so far! :D

goe8.png

PLEASE keep in mind that these textures are prone to change. In the the image above, mainly the stone, brick and bedrock are likely to be altered. The stone actually looks a lot like clay so I might just change it to that and do a new stone texture. I'll try and post updates every few days. I finished the iron block, the lapis block and the beacon block relatively quickly. The redstone block might change but Ill be throwing in some awesome pulsing animations on it in the final version :cool: A lot of these textures will hopefully get connected textures as well but that's after I have the vanilla pack down and possibly some mod work done as well. Feel free to leave feedback! It will help me make this pack better in the long run.

joseff amador

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to this pack :) Good luck with your classes and I can't wait until you can find some time to work on the pack :)

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to this pack :) Good luck with your classes and I can't wait until you can find some time to work on the pack :)

I'm working on the pack as I type this! I'm getting some of the easier things done before I tackle the more difficult textures, that way you get lots of progress soon!

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick update. I worked on some of the easiest textures today, wool. I also edited dirt slightly and the stone / clay texture is now just clay and shrunk to the correct resolution. Still might edit it later, but thats all for now. Feel free to leave feedback!

yaFMetp.png

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
So you are working on the vanilla textures first? Great, will thins be a Texture Pack or a Resource Pack? I play FTB monster more than the 1.5 and 1.4 versions now.

Jul 29, 2019
So you are working on the vanilla textures first? Great, will thins be a Texture Pack or a Resource Pack? I play FTB monster more than the 1.5 and 1.4 versions now.
I'm making it a resource pack first. If theres major demand for it to also be a texture pack I'll see if theres a way to downgrade it for those people.

Atomizer_Zero

Jul 29, 2019
These textures are looking pretty awesome! Looking forward to trying it out!

Also, are you doing this all by yourself?

Jul 29, 2019
So this isn't much of an update, but I got a new computer and for a bit I wasnt working on the pack. I figure I'll be posting updates on the weekends. College just takes up too much time during the week :p. Anyways, I took some screenshots of what I've finished in game!

OAYkWGR.png

WBcRApJ.png

ZsyPl0F.png

vIUk6kD.png

I finished the anvil also but for some reason it doesn't want to work. The top texture says its not there even though I made used the old and new methods of texturing, if anyone has any idea why please let me know!

Lastly keep in mind a lot of whats above will be subject to revisions in the future when the vanilla textures are complete. I'm just not worried about it now.