Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

christian tetlie

Jul 29, 2019
Declined, not enough information or anything.

Where should I start...
How about go to school and actually learn English.
You have already tried to get your brother to add you but that failed, you grief, flame and such to people.
Already spoken to you directly and said no, so this won't help too much.
You didn't even know what mindcrack was so you're just simply lying right there, you're not friendly neither helpful, atw pays half of the rent as he's the second owner so yea, if he says no it's no, and it was actually I who said no.
And yet again, I'm Cmars, this time was wasted.
Inn matter of fact, i aint really sure why you Cmars, and atw wont give me a chance its hard to nearly know, i wouldt greif how do you actually know? These past days i have tryed to get info and etc how mindcrack work u say i aint friendly etc, this post that you sent me is what? i haven't try to lie to you about everything that i said but a no is a no... it's cool man, but why not a simlpe chance? yeah you are tottaly right this is a totaly waste of time, why would i even try to get online to this server? ill try to get on another server just to get more info about how this work i know i cant so much but i wasnt lieing about that. i know how this work but i maybe isnt so fast to do everything to whatever whats other can... iam on the school maybe my grammar isnt the best, but why make a lough out of it? try to question my brother, like the other person / owner on this server iam surely he doesnt even know what all this means... yeah you are totaly right this is a big waste of time. thanks for the conversation bye...

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Inn matter of fact, i aint really sure why you Cmars, and atw wont give me a chance its hard to nearly know, i wouldt greif how do you actually know? These past days i have tryed to get info and etc how mindcrack work u say i aint friendly etc, this post that you sent me is what? i haven't try to lie to you about everything that i said but a no is a no... it's cool man, but why not a simlpe chance? yeah you are tottaly right this is a totaly waste of time, why would i even try to get online to this server? ill try to get on another server just to get more info about how this work i know i cant so much but i wasnt lieing about that. i know how this work but i maybe isnt so fast to do everything to whatever whats other can... iam on the school maybe my grammar isnt the best, but why make a lough out of it? try to question my brother, like the other person / owner on this server iam surely he doesnt even know what all this means... yeah you are totaly right this is a big waste of time. thanks for the conversation bye...
Hm, " like the other person / owner on this server iam surely he doesnt even know what all this means... "
If you would have read the site you would have known we're just two owners.

lewis

Jul 29, 2019
Forgot to whitelist you because you actually did the effort.
Sorry to ask again but I dont think you saw it, but do I need to re-do my application? as I wasn't sure if you were saying to me that I wasn't putting in enough information.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: lewisjay1
How active are you: Every evening 4Pm - 10Pm GMT and all Sundays and Evenings on Saturday.
Got a microphone: Yes I do, BlueSnowball so its good sound quality
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I can honestly say no I never have been banned :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes most of the time.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I think id be a good addition to the server as I play regularly and enjoy the Mindcrack pack and I also feel I am friendly and helpful, also I feel I am mature for my age and also prefer to play games like FTB with mature people as I find most people my age (with a except few) and younger are incapable of playing the game properly, as they end up getting bored from its complexities and grief or do stupid things. Another thing Id like to add is that I've been looking for is a EU server with a good community and from reading other applications, I have gathered this might be the match for what I was looking for.
Thank you for your consideration,
lewisjay1
Accepted.
Great when can i join? :D
Yes.

Worgan

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: worgan
How active are you: 6-12hrs mon-thursday fri- sat 15+hrs
Got a microphone: Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope not that i know of
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes.​
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I really need this cuz playing alone is getting boring and this server seems kewl :D also if i am accepted is there any chance of you adding my mate? excuzee we're a team if i'd say so:) also i live in sweden im 16 and im mature and god damn i am so addicted to ftb! as i read through ur site, i see i need to proove that im 16+ so i added u on skype as "RUDOLF" and you can check me on fb Jesper Olander. :D

Greatkekko995

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: greatkekko995
How active are you: 3 to 5 hours every evening
Got a microphone: Yup and I'm ready tp use it ;)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): sure i hope soon!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: i have tried FTB in single player and i have enjoyed it. i want to try it in multi. I usually like to go exploring new stuff expecially the twilight forest xD

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
Well like, justSmall you will be given one chance, meaning if you mess with the rules or act too much like a kid you will be unlisted.
Accepted.

Thanks CMars.

I played now for 2 days, and I love the community in this server. :)

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: greatkekko995
How active are you: 3 to 5 hours every evening
Got a microphone: Yup and I'm ready tp use it ;)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): sure i hope soon!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: i have tried FTB in single player and i have enjoyed it. i want to try it in multi. I usually like to go exploring new stuff expecially the twilight forest xD
Read the page.

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Juicestin
How active are you:pretty Active
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Never have been and never will be.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I would really want you to consider me to join your server cause i can bring lots to the table ;)

joostmakaay

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Joostmakaay
How active are you:2-3 hours a day
Got a microphone:Yes, in my laptop (not superb quality)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Nope,
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):Maybe, depends on my microphone
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Hello

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Juicestin
How active are you:pretty Active
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Never have been and never will be.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I would really want you to consider me to join your server cause i can bring lots to the table ;)
In game name:Joostmakaay
How active are you:2-3 hours a day
Got a microphone:Yes, in my laptop (not superb quality)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Nope,
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):Maybe, depends on my microphone
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Hello
Declined declined declined

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Jake_san
How active are you: I try to play daily
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I have a small baby, and talking is quite troublesome
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Nope
Declined, read the main page.

schreursbreur1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: schreursbreur1
How active are you: I am mostely playing minecraft when I am back from school.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I haven't.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes, and it is easier when you just can talk
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am Rick Schreurs and i live in The Netherlands with my family,
i am almost done in school so i can play more minecraft.
I hope I can join you soon.

greetings Rick Schreurs

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: schreursbreur1
How active are you: I am mostely playing minecraft when I am back from school.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I haven't.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes, and it is easier when you just can talk
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am Rick Schreurs and i live in The Netherlands with my family,
i am almost done in school so i can play more minecraft.
I hope I can join you soon.

greetings Rick Schreurs
Declined.