Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:JackDasBrot
How active are you:at least once a day for sure
Got a microphone:yeah
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):nope i am clean :D
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): i can use it no problem, i have a bit of an accent though
Anything you'd like to add to the application:i might take a look at others once in a while(just to see the full potential of FTB)
Could you redo your request? Like fixing grammar, spelling errors and filling out a bit more so it looks a bit more professional?
In game name: AlbinoChipmunk
How active are you: Dependant on work, but should/will be active enough.
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): N/A
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Can do, however it depends what time of day I'll be playing.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Not a great deal to add. This server seems to be able to suit my needs. I'm not the greatest at FTB, but hopefully should be able to improve dramatically.
Now that's what I like to see, accepted.

In game name: JackDasBrot
How active are you: I will try to be active once per day
Got a microphone: Yeah
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): sure why not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I might take a look at the place/machines of the other Members once in a while (just to see the full potential of FTB)
Accepted.

JustSmall

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: JustSmall
How active are you: Trying to be online atleast once a day
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Once I get a decent microphone yes, but before that most likely not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm still starting to get into FTB so I hope I won't be much of a problem for you.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Once I get a decent microphone yes, but before that most likely not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm still starting to get into FTB so I hope I won't be much of a problem for you.
Let me think about it, you didn't give too much information.
Add me on skype.

JustSmall

Jul 29, 2019
Let me think about it, you didn't give too much information.
I'm not sure what else you want to know because I answered everything that is asked for in the template.

Stuff I can give you might be my Skype-ID which is luca-js, I go to the german "Gymnasium" (like the US Highschool I think) currently doing my "Abitur". My favourite Musicartist are Savant, Casper, Billy Talent and Bob Marley. I've been following the development of Minecraft sind 1.2 Beta, played it since 1.3 Beta and bought it shortly after 1.5 Beta came out (I wasn't able to buy it before that point, but would've done so if possible).
Apart from Minecraft my favourite games are Trackmania United Forever, which was my first own game and the game that helped me get into the Internet and learn english. The other game is the Rollercoaster Tycoon series because of its overall feeling and it being the first rather mature game I've ever played.

If you want to know anything else, just ask and I'll try to answer it. :)

Eren

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: m5gick
How active are you: Pretty active, depends on schoolwork.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope, was never banned from any server.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've been looking for a EU server for a while now, hopefully this one has the community and gameplay quality I'm looking for. But before that, I hope I'm what you're looking for.. I guess?

hybrid1994

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: hybrid1994
How active are you: Very, depending on the scale of what i am building (upto 6 hours a day, depending on work and uni)
Anything you'd like to add to the application:

Qris

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mazZza01

How active are you: Depends, when i dont have exams, lots of hours per day, ... otherwise ... just dont ask.

Got a microphone: Yep and I'm looking forward to use it ;)

Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Dont think ive been banned at all in my life, only from jadedcats stream, and that is only because she didnt write that viewers cant say something mature -_-

Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I surely do, as I said in skype I'd like to stream a bit as well.

Anything you'd like to add to the application: The fact that you like to have mature people on the server with a somewhat nice atmosphere makes me really really wanna be part of the server. Im bringing some decent building skills to the table and the ability to stream on twitch with some quality in commentary. If you accept me I will be active and helpful on the server. My only downside is: I like to build fucking giant buildings out of microblocks which usually take forever to finish-.-

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: m5gick
How active are you: Pretty active, depends on schoolwork.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope, was never banned from any server.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've been looking for a EU server for a while now, hopefully this one has the community and gameplay quality I'm looking for. But before that, I hope I'm what you're looking for.. I guess?
In game name: hybrid1994
How active are you: Very, depending on the scale of what i am building (upto 6 hours a day, depending on work and uni)
A bit little info but will have to do
In game name: mazZza01

How active are you: Depends, when i dont have exams, lots of hours per day, ... otherwise ... just dont ask.

Got a microphone: Yep and I'm looking forward to use it ;)

Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Dont think ive been banned at all in my life, only from jadedcats stream, and that is only because she didnt write that viewers cant say something mature -_-

Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I surely do, as I said in skype I'd like to stream a bit as well.

Anything you'd like to add to the application: The fact that you like to have mature people on the server with a somewhat nice atmosphere makes me really really wanna be part of the server. Im bringing some decent building skills to the table and the ability to stream on twitch with some quality in commentary. If you accept me I will be active and helpful on the server. My only downside is: I like to build fucking giant buildings out of microblocks which usually take forever to finish-.-
Now that's what I call a application.

All whitelisted.

Whitelisted with one chance.

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: G3R4RD
How active are you: Quite active, sometimes I'm bussy with homework or coding.
Got a microphone: Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I haven't.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes, with voice-chat it's funnier.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Well, I'm Gerard. I live in the Neterlands with my parents and my sister. The most time I'm on my computer. I play games like TF2, Garry's Mod and Minecraft. But I also code. I did make some Minecraft Mods and also addons for Garry's Mod. Also I like ComputerCraft, you can make whatever you want. The reason is why I want to be in the server is to build together, why this server? Because it's whitelisted. I don't like to be griefed, like which is the case in the most public servers. I hope I will be accept. Thanks.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: G3R4RD
How active are you: Quite active, sometimes I'm bussy with homework or coding.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I haven't.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes, with voice-chat it's funnier.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Well, I'm Gerard. I live in the Neterlands with my parents and my sister. The most time I'm on my computer. I play games like TF2, Garry's Mod and Minecraft. But I also code. I did make some Minecraft Mods and also addons for Garry's Mod. Also I like ComputerCraft, you can make whatever you want. The reason is why I want to be in the server is to build together, why this server? Because it's whitelisted. I don't like to be griefed, like which is the case in the most public servers. I hope I will be accept. Thanks.
Well like, justSmall you will be given one chance, meaning if you mess with the rules or act too much like a kid you will be unlisted.
Accepted.

lewis

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: lewisjay1
How active are you: Every evening 4Pm - 10Pm GMT and all Sundays and Evenings on Saturday.
Got a microphone: Yes I do, BlueSnowball so its good sound quality
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I can honestly say no I never have been banned :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes most of the time.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I think id be a good addition to the server as I play regularly and enjoy the Mindcrack pack and I also feel I am friendly and helpful, also I feel I am mature for my age and also prefer to play games like FTB with mature people as I find most people my age (with a except few) and younger are incapable of playing the game properly, as they end up getting bored from its complexities and grief or do stupid things. Another thing Id like to add is that I've been looking for is a EU server with a good community and from reading other applications, I have gathered this might be the match for what I was looking for.
Thank you for your consideration,
lewisjay1

xFrosty

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Nightwing022
How active are you: I play about 4-7 hours a day, sometimes more.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Most likely.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: N/A

Lolsoul

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:lolsoul
How active are you:5-6 hours / day
Got a microphone:yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):no
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): i will not talk, but i can listen to what you say and respond in the chat
Anything you'd like to add to the application: not really

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
As I've said we've slowed down on the whitelisting because there are too much users on, so we will upgrade to 4 GB ram.
And I also told you to actually give a effort to the application so both are declined.

And lolsoul, you're too young and haven't read anything I've said.

Dragons_rider

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Dragons_rider
How active are you: It depends on my homeworks, at least 2 hours a day.
Got a microphone: sure and I also have a skype account ready to go!
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope I'm a good guy xD
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): of course!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: well I prefer the IC2 part of the pack but I've got a good knowledge of pretty much everything. I usually don't like making huge buildings so I won't take much space for me :D

lewis

Jul 29, 2019
As I've said we've slowed down on the whitelisting because there are too much users on, so we will upgrade to 4 GB ram.
And I also told you to actually give a effort to the application so both are declined.

And lolsoul, you're too young and haven't read anything I've said.
So do I need to re-do mine? or am I not being whitelisted yet because of whitelisting being slowed down due to the need of a ram upgrade?

8822mike

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: 8822mike
How active are you: Will properly be on at least a couple hours a day.
Got a microphone: Yes I have a microphone.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nah
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I will be using the voice chat for sure to help me get used to the community and make new friends.
I'll be very friendly and work on making new friends. I will start of gathering materials to slowly get on track and then get more active with the community by doing trades and stuff. I've lead many Minecraft and CSS servers so I know how tough it is to lead one and won't be causing you any problems. I've played much tekkit but never have played Feed the Beast so this is a learning experience. I tend to watch a lot of videos by the Mindcrack guys.

jackhammer08

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: alexdel

How active are you: 6 hours a day or less

Got a microphone: yes i own i mic

Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months:no

Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): i do plan on voice chatting

christian tetlie

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: christx
How active are you: Ill try to be online for atleast 4 hours a day, depends how much i can after school and what i can do since i got alot of homework:)
Got a microphone: Yes i do;)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: Yes i have been banned once, but it was in like a joking server were me and my brother was admin :) but never since, it was last summer :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes i all the time, but not inproportly use, and rude behavior, ill just use it for talking
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I think id be a good addition to the server as I play regularly and enjoy the Mindcrack pack and I also feel I am friendly and helpful,i want also to play maybe get some friends to join just so we can play together, my brother are playing on this server, Atw237 hehe, he dont think iam good enough to play on this server and say that i have a childish behavior so yeah, i aint sure why he also try to get the admin Cmars to not letting me join, but if u i can join iam pleased to countiue. thanks for the Time ... christx ...

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: alexdel

How active are you: 6 hours a day or less

Got a microphone: yes i own i mic

Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months:no

Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): i do plan on voice chatting
Declined, not enough information or anything.
In game name: christx
How active are you: Ill try to be online for atleast 4 hours a day, depends how much i can after school and what i can do since i got alot of homework:)
Got a microphone: Yes i do;)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: Yes i have been banned once, but it was in like a joking server were me and my brother was admin :) but never since, it was last summer :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes i all the time, but not inproportly use, and rude behavior, ill just use it for talking
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I think id be a good addition to the server as I play regularly and enjoy the Mindcrack pack and I also feel I am friendly and helpful,i want also to play maybe get some friends to join just so we can play together, my brother are playing on this server, Atw237 hehe, he dont think iam good enough to play on this server and say that i have a childish behavior so yeah, i aint sure why he also try to get the admin Cmars to not letting me join, but if u i can join iam pleased to countiue. thanks for the Time ... christx ...
Where should I start...
How about go to school and actually learn English.
You have already tried to get your brother to add you but that failed, you grief, flame and such to people.
Already spoken to you directly and said no, so this won't help too much.
You didn't even know what mindcrack was so you're just simply lying right there, you're not friendly neither helpful, atw pays half of the rent as he's the second owner so yea, if he says no it's no, and it was actually I who said no.
And yet again, I'm Cmars, this time was wasted.