Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Mmm.. correct me if I'm wrong but it says I am not white- listed! May just be my inexperience but I followed the instructions!
Hm, give me two sec, got to fix the config file again.
Yep found the error, it's the minecraft whitelisting system that is the problem.
But fixed it, you can join

NicksRebel

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: N1cksR3b3l
How active are you: approximately 1-2 hour on weekdays, on the weekend more
Got a microphone: yes, i need a new one though ;)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I've never got banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Sure, why not.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm part of a mature vanilla server and want to shift my priority to ftb now. Thanks for setting up the server, hope to see you there.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: N1cksR3b3l
How active are you: approximately 1-2 hour on weekdays, on the weekend more
Got a microphone: yes, i need a new one though ;)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I've never got banned.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm part of a mature vanilla server and want to shift my priority to ftb now. Thanks for setting up the server, hope to see you there.
Added to whitelist, just give it a minute to reload fully

Edit: whops, clipboard problem missed a l in your name.

uncutas

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: uncutas
How active are you: Im pretty active, I usually play 2-4 hours a day.
Got a microphone: Nope but im thinking about buying one later.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Yes, I got banned because I killed the player even though the server had pvp enabled and I got banned for that. Im pretty sure admin was 13 or something like that.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I might when I get a mic.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Im experienced with mods and im mature.

preamblee

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: preamblee
How active are you: Depends on time constraints, but at least a couple of hours a day
Got a microphone: No
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Doubt it, unless I get a mic
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I play on a somewhat vanilla survival server, and after getting basically everything possible in vanilla minecraft I figured I'd try out some mods. I've played minecraft for over two years and always on SMP, so that coupled with the fact that I can't get enough framerate on this computer in Single player to play the modpack are why I figured I'd try to find a server to play on.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: uncutas
How active are you: Im pretty active, I usually play 2-4 hours a day.
Got a microphone: Nope but im thinking about buying one later.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Yes, I got banned because I killed the player even though the server had pvp enabled and I got banned for that. Im pretty sure admin was 13 or something like that.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): I might when I get a mic.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Im experienced with mods and im mature.

In game name: preamblee
How active are you: Depends on time constraints, but at least a couple of hours a day
Got a microphone: No
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Doubt it, unless I get a mic
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I play on a somewhat vanilla survival server, and after getting basically everything possible in vanilla minecraft I figured I'd try out some mods. I've played minecraft for over two years and always on SMP, so that coupled with the fact that I can't get enough framerate on this computer in Single player to play the modpack are why I figured I'd try to find a server to play on.
Sorry for the wait, forgot that I didn't do you guys.
Both uncutas and preamblee has been whitelisted.
Please let it take a few minutes for it to reload right.

Axel

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: viking99
How active are you: everyday atleast 6h or more
Got a microphone: Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope never
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): sure y not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: i love vanilla and i have been playing it sence the begining of minecraft but now i wanna go up 1 step and go up to a mod pack and i love this modpack i haven't played with the mindcrackers modpack yet but i would like to check it out and it's boaring to play alone so y not do multiplayer with some cool guys on a hopefully lag free server :)
and yes i know the mindcrack community and i have seen when they play on their pack :)

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: viking99
How active are you: everyday atleast 6h or more
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope never
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): sure y not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: i love vanilla and i have been playing it sence the begining of minecraft but now i wanna go up 1 step and go up to a mod pack and i love this modpack i haven't played with the mindcrackers modpack yet but i would like to check it out and it's boaring to play alone so y not do multiplayer with some cool guys on a hopefully lag free server :)
and yes i know the mindcrack community and i have seen when they play on their pack :)
Sorry Axel, but you're just too young, I can approve 15 year olds but that's how low I'm willing to go.
Hope you find another server you can play on.

TheOsirian

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: SirOsirian
How active are you: Everyday at least 4 or 5 hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I can help people in the server, but i wanna learn too, i'm not pro with all the mods.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: SirOsirian
How active are you: Everyday at least 4 or 5 hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I can help people in the server, but i wanna learn too, i'm not pro with all the mods.
It would be nice if you could send it so I can check that you are above age.
(Going to do the check someday)
Accepted.

NeuroticNinja

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: NeuroticNinja
How active are you: I'd probably be on every day, for varying amounts of time (1 hour+)
Got a microphone: It's broken.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Not until I can buy a new mic.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm not that skilled with the modpack, but I'm willing to learn. I prefer mining/gathering, and am looking for a strong social community.

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Henrik478
How active are you:probably about 2 hours a day, depens on the server.
Got a microphone:no, sadly.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):no, never.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):no.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:aaamm, im a good and frendly player.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Geecyman.
How active are you: 1 hour per day, in weekend maybe 2-3.
Got a microphone: No.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope never.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): No.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'd really like to play with other people, I've been searching a long time now for servers like this.
In game name: Henrik478
How active are you:probably about 2 hours a day, depens on the server.
Got a microphone:no, sadly.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):no, never.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):no.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:aaamm, im a good and frendly player.
Like I said:
Sorry Axel, but you're just too young, I can approve 15 year olds but that's how low I'm willing to go.
Hope you find another server you can play on.

In game name: NeuroticNinja
How active are you: I'd probably be on every day, for varying amounts of time (1 hour+)
Got a microphone: It's broken.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Not until I can buy a new mic.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm not that skilled with the modpack, but I'm willing to learn. I prefer mining/gathering, and am looking for a strong social community.

Np with the mic, it's just so it's easier to talk when in groups or such.
Accepted.

Zirkus

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Zirkus
How active are you:Very.
Got a microphone:Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):No.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):I'm rather quiet but i do tend to still get on voip to be in on the conversations.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am not the biggest conversationalist but don't misunderstand my silence for distaste of having company or neighbors. That is part of the reason to play smp after-all.

VinnieBoy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Vinnieboy
How active are you: I'm online almost every evening
Got a microphone: Yes
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Sure, why not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm looking for a server with friendly people and a 'small' community. Hope this is the server I'll be playing on for the next months!

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Vinnieboy
How active are you: I'm online almost every evening
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Sure, why not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm looking for a server with friendly people and a 'small' community. Hope this is the server I'll be playing on for the next months!
In game name:Zirkus
How active are you:Very.
Got a microphone:Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):No.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):I'm rather quiet but i do tend to still get on voip to be in on the conversations.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am not the biggest conversationalist but don't misunderstand my silence for distaste of having company or neighbors. That is part of the reason to play smp after-all.
Both are added, I'm busy making food so can't help you else then whitelisting atm.

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: minecraftbfhpro
How active are you like very day
Got a microphone: yeah
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): yeah but not ts3
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im very happy :):):):):)

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: minecraftbfhpro
How active are you like very day
Got a microphone: yeah
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): yeah but not ts3
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im very happy :):):):):)
Declined, too young, read what people say before applying.

JackDasBrot

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: JackDasBrot
How active are you: I will try to be active once per day
Got a microphone: Yeah
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): sure why not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I might take a look at the place/machines of the other Members once in a while (just to see the full potential of FTB)

AlbinoChipmunk

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AlbinoChipmunk
How active are you: Dependant on work, but should/will be active enough.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): N/A
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Can do, however it depends what time of day I'll be playing.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Not a great deal to add. This server seems to be able to suit my needs. I'm not the greatest at FTB, but hopefully should be able to improve dramatically.