Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IamVictorious

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Victor_Jong
Mic: yes, Tritton AX 180
How active are you: Depends how much I like the server. I can play up to a couple of hours per day if I really like it.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Possibly, maybe not right away, because I'm not so keen on voice chatting with people I barely know (nothing personal)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I guess I'll give some personal info: I've been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3. I stopped playing it for a while, but recently got the urge to start again. I consider me an (old-)friend of Expi1, who is also on this server. I've played on his server for about 5 months, you can ask him about it if you want. As I said, I am only 15 years old, but I would consider myself fairly mature, which is, as you stated in the rules, the most important thing. I would rather not give you my facebook (personal reasons), but as I haven't denied I'm younger than 16, I don't think it's necessary.

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
There was problems with the host, maybe it won't be back anymore I heared on Skype.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
There was problems with the host, maybe it won't be back anymore I heared on Skype.
Yea it won't come back, there's no backups as the hosts are just a bunch of idiots that store everything on one server..
They didn't even do anything about it, they just said "Well well, anyways you do you want to pay for next month?"

Xraszain

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Xraszain
Mic:Its a inbuilt mic
How active are you:Its Summer so probably like when i feel like it wich is probably in the evning or morning
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):No i have never been banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:probably
Anything you'd like to add to the application:No not really

earthrace57

Jul 29, 2019
Name: earthrace57
Mic: Came with/AKG something

How active are you: Moderately active
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: probably not, although possibly
Anything you'd like to add to the application: nope

Otterman89

Jul 29, 2019
Name: BradleyFolsom
Mic: Platronics headphones with built in mic, but never use.
How active are you: Very active, although sometimes I'll be gone for like a day or so, but will post when I might be gone for a while.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): NO and never been banned ever and I've played MC since September 8, 2010.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Not really, unless I'm home alone and my mic works. I'm not home alone too much anymore.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I try to be polite and respectful. I always follow the rules and if I want to do something I don't know if I'm allowed to or not, I always ask first and pray to God it's not a stupid question. XD I love animals such as hedgehogs, raccoons, otters, avian of all kind. I'm good at redstone, building, rails, etc. I love to help out whenever I can. I'm hoping to join an FTB Mindcrack Whitelist mature server such as this one with a friendly community. That's about all I have to add. :)