21 yo Belgian looking for good company for Ultimate :-)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shaommon Tayen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone !

I have been playing a while on a whitelisted server (which I will not name, hence the no publicity rule ) BUT it was full of 12yo COD Xbox live rascals ! I'm through with those guys... o_O
Also, none of my friends plays MC anymore and I can't get them excited for FTB :(

So what I'm looking for is someone willing to play two-four hours a day on a private or online (gotta love towny !) to have a much better time then endlessly trying to find some fine company :p (<- WHY does that one have to be pink ??)

Well that's it, hope you reply !

PS: I'm quite the knowledgeable type, so don't be afraid I won't be a total n00bcase

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
Are you planning on creating your own server? And you said you'll be playing a few hours each day, does that mean the server will only be online a few hours each day, or will it be online whenever?

Shaommon Tayen

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for company with whom I can discuss what we'd do, basically. If he/she has the same free hours, might be a private server, or else joining a server together if all else fails :D
The point is, trying to meet someone with whom I can have some unadultered fun digging, building (and researching) together :D

PS: gonna change that signature... Taking up too much space.......

Crappy_Paint

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm interested in getting a world going together if you still haven't found someone. I'm 20, from the UK and want to get a fun world going with someone other than myself. I don't have any gaming friends so can't rely on them to get interested in MineCraft and from what you've posted, you sound like the type of guy that I've been looking for.

Send me a private message and we can arrange something :)

Sjoerd Klatser

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm also very interested in playing with, well, you guys. I'm from the Netherlands, so language won't be the matter, although I can speak English fluent as well. I'm 16 year old and I think playing together would be nice.
One little problem can be that I don't have a premium minecraft account :/

itsfutile

Jul 29, 2019
well, im also from the netherlands, and coincidentally im looking for some1 to simply have fun with.
im 19 yo , have avarage minecraft/tekkit/ftb experience, i can set up a server for about 4/5persons with not much lag (theyr not hosted tho, so theyr only online when i am, but i have a good comp. running em, so probbably not much lag.)
if you want you can add me on skype:joep.verhoeven2 BUT mention your from this forum, cuz i am kinda protective over who i accept and who they are (but that is understandeble, really :/)
i do have to mention i prefer talking over typing, so if you have a mic and skype or just a mic, it would be much appreciated.
hope to have word soon :D