Open 2.6.0: Logistics pipe - Supplier pipe doesnt auto-craft

T4RI0

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have a setup where it should craft beef welington and put it in a chest, but the supplier pipe doesnt craft the beef welington even though it can be crafted manually. It also extracts out of the system if some are available. Im new to logistics pipes so I dont know what to do. The supplier pipe is set to Infinite and I tried other modes too.

Mod & Version:
Logistics Pipe

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Supplier Module doesnt work aswell.

Known Fix:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Well, no. Supplier pipes don't autocraft, they supply an inventory with items.

I assume you must have all the crafting pipes and logistics crafting tables and such set up for beef wellington? If you had a pic of your setup, that would help.

T4RI0

Jul 29, 2019
In the wiki it says that if nothing is in the system it will craft one and put it in the inventory(manually crafting works).
4b574dfcd4.png

252e784b19.png

T4RI0

Jul 29, 2019
I could be reading them wrong too, but doesnt this mean what I think it means?

a23efa63c3.png

Tried provider pipe doesnt work.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
In the wiki it says that if nothing is in the system it will craft one and put it in the inventory(manually crafting works).
4b574dfcd4.png

252e784b19.png
Yes, the wiki is very poorly phrased there.

When it says it will craft an item, it means it will send a crafting request to the system which, if there is a crafting pipe and table set up for the item, will then craft it.

Now, having said that, it looks like you've got tables there, I'm assuming all the crafting recipes are inside, in which case I don't know why it wouldn't craft the wellington unless there was a mistake somewhere - but as you said, when you craft it manually (I assume you mean when you ask the system to craft you one) it works?

Hmm. I'm stuck I'm afraid, sorry!

T4RI0

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your help guys, I found the problem it had to do with the crafting recipe since I use buckets for the water and the buckets dont get used. It thought there are not enough buckets in the system for the crafting so it didnt do anything. Fixed it with cyclic assemblers for the crafting steps with water.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Thanks for your help guys, I found the problem it had to do with the crafting recipe since I use buckets for the water and the buckets dont get used. It thought there are not enough buckets in the system for the crafting so it didnt do anything. Fixed it with cyclic assemblers for the crafting steps with water.
Ahh yeah, that's a tricky one! :) Really glad you got it sorted, Cyclic Assemblers are brilliant for that. I'm planning on using Immersive Engineering's Assembler for the same purpose in the modpack I'm playing! :) Good stuff!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Also, the only pipes that need to be basic logistics pipes are the ones at a junction, the rest can be buildcraft pipes. It shouldn't matter much but it may safe some resources :)