Closed 2.5.3: DE energy core doesn't save energy on map restart

Vandros

Mar 28, 2015
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello. Sorry for my English.
I have encountered a strange bug in my world. I have build max size energy core from draconic evolution. Then i slowly charge it. But when i try to charge it with nether star generator, it doesnt save the energy when i restart the world.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/f379e16a

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Vandros

Mar 28, 2015
I have checked out transfering energy to core from other devices, such as useless pink generator and resonant energy cell. It doesn't save energy as well after map restart. Also it seems like sometimes core save small amount of energy after restart. I'm confused. :confused:

Vandros

Mar 28, 2015
do you have any suggestions about how can i fix it?
i can collect more information if it needs.

Vandros

Mar 28, 2015
updated draconic evolution to 1.0.2h - did not help.
updated modpack to 2.5.4 - did not help.
deleted all configs - did not help.
deleted modpack folder, downloaded it, copied my world to save folder - did not help. :(
will try to create new world and check this bug tomorrow.

Vandros

Mar 28, 2015
energy core works fine in new world. it seems like something wrong with my main world. :(
also i made a few tests in main world. if i wait some time after charging core before restart the world, energy would save after restart. the more i wait after charge, the more energy would save after restart. o_O

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
energy core works fine in new world. it seems like something wrong with my main world. :(
also i made a few tests in main world. if i wait some time after charging core before restart the world, energy would save after restart. the more i wait after charge, the more energy would save after restart. o_O

Well that is weird. I mentioned this issue to Darkosto in his stream yesterday and suggested to try other modpacks to see it was an issue in those packs as well. At least you got the problem fixed.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly have no idea. But, the fact that it's not in every single world is at least good news?