Open 2.5.3: Crash when opening inventories

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

littledemon28

Version:

What is the bug:
Whenever I enter a world, I am able to open my inventory and play just fine for a little while, but after a few seconds / minutes, there doesn't seem to be any set time, when I try to open my inventory or any chest / other inventory, the game instantly crashes. This also happens when trying to search for items in NEI. I was able to fix this for a little while once by completely removing and reinstalling java, and again by enabling vsync and mipmapping, but the problem came back almost immediately. I am running on intel integrated graphics and am getting a real pc soon, but would really like to be able to play before then. This problem did not occur when I first started playing, only recently started occuring.

Mod & Version:
Sky Factory 2.5.3

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/NSrWxzKW

Can it be repeated:
Searching in NEI or sometimes just opening any inventory.

Known Fix:

L

littledemon28

You do have a video card otherwise your computer would not work at all. You don't have a dedicated one.

Can I ask how you checked for an update?
I went to the intel site from a link on another thread on this forum and downloaded the driver updater, it said there were no updates available.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

I suggest you behave and play nice. Insulting users in reports on a legitimate post and doing things like the above quoted will not be tolerated.

Only warning I'm posting here. If anything else happens this thread is getting locked and will not be reopened.

L

littledemon28

I suggest you behave and play nice. Insulting users in reports on a legitimate post and doing things like the above quoted will not be tolerated.

Only warning I'm posting here. If anything else happens this thread is getting locked and will not be reopened.
That's not a legitimate post. Go ahead and lock it cause this place is useless anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.