Open 2.5.2: Pre 2.5.2 world crash

C

Cinder85

Version:

What is the bug:
I just loaded up SF2.5 and as soon as i got into my world everything was fine then it crashed this world is pre 2.5.1 so i have no idea what happened when i looked at the launcher crash log it said that an unknown AE2 api was installed any ideas how to fix this? I also have a lot done in this world and would like to keep it.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

J

Jandakast

We need a crash log in order to see what might be causing the issue.

C

Cinder85

Here you go sir

Attachments

• crash-2016-05-28_20.26.01-client.txt
    28.1 KB · Views: 51
J

Jandakast

I don't believe this has anything to do with Ender IO or AE2. I experienced the same crash this morning with a world that was created yesterday in 2.5.2. I was able to reproduce the crash by using Alt+Tab or clicking on any other window, forcing Minecraft to lose focus, while loading my save. The game crashes as soon as it starts playing the "It's Time to Build" audio clip. As long as I load my save and keep the Minecraft window in focus it does not crash.

Attachments

• crash-2016-05-29_12.35.29-client.txt
    28.6 KB · Views: 53
C

CookieCousin9

Im having a similar crash issue in a world that was always 2.5.2, the log says:
An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar).
Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.
This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
I've tried focusing the launcher as the save loads, still a crash, i've tried installing 32 bit and 64 bit java, i tried disabling dingMC and it still crashes

Last edited: