Open 2.5.2: Another Dupe Exploit (don't kill me Darkosto!)

lezchap

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
As far as I've been able to test, it ONLY works with (and dupes) Draconic Bows. I've tested with everything else I could think of...so this isn't a major dupe.

It requires an autonomous activator, EnderIO Conduits (only conduit I can think of that can filter based on charge level) with some charging filters, and charging device of some sort, a Draconic Bow, and an Infinity Enchanted Book.

Give the Draconic Bow Infinity, and set the Autofire value to "On". Set up the Autonomous Activator to the grey setting on the side you want to import/export from via the conduits. Set up the conduit to pull out when charge is <100%, and to accept when charge is 100%. The other end of the conduit should be input/export into whatever your charging device of choice is (I used a creative capacitor from EnderIO). Place the Draconic Bow into the autonomous activator, and every time it fires, it'll dupe the Bow.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
None the pack can do, needs Draconic Evolution to update to fix it's bug (pretty sure it's on DE's side).

https://github.com/brandon3055/Draconic-Evolution/issues/334 Reported to DE's issue tracker.