Open 2.5.1: ExtraUtilities Ender Collector in combination with AE2 formation plane dupe bug

S

St0rm_Cat

Version:

What is the bug:
AE2 formation plane in combination with the ender collector (currently removed I believe ) create a dupe bug!

Mod & Version:
appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10 extrautilities-1.2.12

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes.

Known Fix:
You may have to scroll down a little bit! -Bug fix found by ZeekDaGeek- github.com/AppliedEnergistics/Applied-Energistics-2/issues/2175 May contain strong language!

Last edited:
J

Jandakast

If the item that creates the dupe bug has been removed what is the actual problem?

lezchap

Jul 29, 2019
This would require the mods to update and release, which hasn't appeared to happen.

S

St0rm_Cat

This would require the mods to update and release, which hasn't appeared to happen.
Yes, but because it is a pretty easy fix in the code Darkosto could temporarly fix it until a new update in the mod comes!

lezchap

Jul 29, 2019
That wouldn't work for the Curse Launcher, as I understand it. The Curse launcher requires all mods to be hosted on Curse. Third party mods, especially re-hosted ones like you're talking about, would be very difficult to get approved.

I

ItzAlex YT

But if it worked with FTB Too then A fix could be put in for The FTB Launcher and possibly be submitted to Curse as a Temp fix for now