Open 2.5.0: Extra Utilities Speed Upgrade Crash

J

Jordanmc24

Version:

What is the bug:
When i placed Extra Utilities Speed upgrade inside a reinforced Servo in the filter slots (was on blacklist) it put my server into a crash loop

Mod & Version:
Extra Utilities (1.2.12) Thermal Dynamics (1.1.0-161)

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/00e059d7

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:
had to use MCEdit and delete the reinforced Servo

Shadoking75

Jul 29, 2019
This is still an issue on the most recent SkyFactory. The crash occurs when speed upgrades are processed by itemducts as an item that passes through it. If you place an item duct with a working servo between two chests and place the speed upgrade in the chest with the connected server, you will get a crash. This seems to be a really big issue on my server and the only fix has been to purge the upgrades.

Shadoking75

Jul 29, 2019
More specifically, this seems to work with all upgrades from ExtraUtilities if the item servo has the upgrade on it's whitelist

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Just clarifying... cause I'm confused as to what you mean. Put eu transfer node upgrades (speed/world/etc) in a chest. Hook said chest with another chest using te item ducts (guessing the non opaque ones were what you tested) and any of the Servos (again... a guess) and set the servo to run. The eu objects passing through said duct cause a crash. Am I correct?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Oh I am a noob. After reading it again I had the same issue on my server. I mentioned the crash to Darkosto the pack maintainer but I am not sure if he managed to fix the issue.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Just clarifying... cause I'm confused as to what you mean. Put eu transfer node upgrades (speed/world/etc) in a chest. Hook said chest with another chest using te item ducts (guessing the non opaque ones were what you tested) and any of the Servos (again... a guess) and set the servo to run. The eu objects passing through said duct cause a crash. Am I correct?

It was happening after I had a system to open loot bags and when the Extra Utils Speed upgrade was in the servo as a filter item it would crash the server. I had to restore from a backup if I remember correctly.