Open 2.5.0: Diamond spike wither skele kills = no head

forlorn84

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I asked around in Wyld's and Bacon's chat on Twitch, the general response was wither heads should drop from diamond spike kills. I pretty clearly remember getting them in other mod packs and previous versions of SF also. So I've come to the conclusion it's a bug.

Hope I'm not wasting people's time and it was just changed for SF 2.5 but as the previous stats no wither skeleton heads drop when being killed by diamond spikes. I've head a max Draconic spawner spawning them for over 24 hours now. I'm getting plenty of souls (spikes are enchanted with Reaper) so I'm positive the spikes are killing them.

If it was changed for them not to drop and I'm just wasting your time I apologize.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, I'm sure thousands of wither skeletons have been killed by now. My set up is a draconic spawner at max upgrades dropping the withers in a dark room onto conveyor belts pushing them to a gathering point on top of diamond spikes in The End.

Known Fix:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
If Iguana TiC Tweaks is in the pack, it has a config option which disables head drops for fake players iirc, that config option may not be turned off.