Closed 2.5.0: AE2 Presses are no longer in Loot Bags

lezchap

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
AE2 Presses are no longer in the loot tables for Loot Bags (like they were in previous version of the pack). While you can still get into AE2 by crafting with the quartz knife, some people like the Presses for automation. Please add them to the Loot Bags loot tables in the configs.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Add AE2 Presses to the loot table configs.

Ozzymud2

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this over on reddit, confirmed they are obtainable. And Darkosto adamantly proclaimed they will not be added in :( So I guess on a server.. you play it his way with odd crafting methods, for SSP you can minetweak recipes in yourself, this is what I did, used the smeltery ones from another pack.

lezchap

Jul 29, 2019
The processors are still available via other crafting mechanics, but I could not find a way to get the presses, so mind sharing how they're obtainable? I couldn't find your post on Reddit.

Looking further into this, I understand why they (Darkosto) won't add the presses to loot bags. It'd make the processors cheaper than intended when combining the Presses with the alternate crafting mechanic added for the processors via Minetweaker. I guess this is intended and not a bug then. :)

Last edited: