Open 2.4.2: Smelting Cinnabar and Ferrous Ore not producing Shiny Ingots

M

Mizanthrope

Version:

What is the bug:
According to everything I've been reading, smelting ferrous ore and cinnabar ore in an induction smelter is supposed to yield 1 shiny ingot as a byproduct with 100% success, but no matter how many times I've done this it doesn't seem to be working. Is this outdated information or is something up?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, this is my first post. Any help would be very much appreciated though! Thankyou :D

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

M

Mizanthrope

Here you go. I'm using Sphax for my textures.

Attachments

• noshiny.png
    noshiny.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 79
K

kristi71111

Here you go. I'm using Sphax for my textures.
xQ4ljae.png

Works on my server just fine and the 100% chance is indeed there. Is this possibly an issue with your texture pack (Is the actual texture for the shiny Ingot missing?)
Just incase you want I've created a simple script to do what is already done if you want http://pastebin.com/xGKBDAW4

M

Mizanthrope

xQ4ljae.png

Works on my server just fine and the 100% chance is indeed there. Is this possibly an issue with your texture pack (Is the actual texture for the shiny Ingot missing?)
Just incase you want I've created a simple script to do what is already done if you want http://pastebin.com/xGKBDAW4
Thank you so much for the script! Unfortunately I'm not sure where to put it :oops: It isn't a texture thing though, I made sure in the beginning to make sure everything was accounted for. Slight case of OCD in that dept.

K

kristi71111

Thank you so much for the script! Unfortunately I'm not sure where to put it :oops: It isn't a texture thing though, I made sure in the beginning to make sure everything was accounted for. Slight case of OCD in that dept.
Depending on if you have this on a server or on singleplayer. The simple way of doing it is like this: Go into your ftbinfinity directory then enter minecraft and scripts you should see a file named InfinityPackWideChanges.zs copy that file and paste in then you should get InfinityPackWideChanges – copy.zs then rename this file into something like fixinductionsmeltershiny.zs
then edit the file and copy paste the text in the pastebin I gave you and save the file. Then either restart your client or if you are already ingame write /mt reload.

M

Mizanthrope

Depending on if you have this on a server or on singleplayer. The simple way of doing it is like this: Go into your ftbinfinity directory then enter minecraft and scripts you should see a file named InfinityPackWideChanges.zs copy that file and paste in then you should get InfinityPackWideChanges – copy.zs then rename this file into something like fixinductionsmeltershiny.zs
then edit the file and copy paste the text in the pastebin I gave you and save the file. Then either restart your client or if you are already ingame write /mt reload.
I'm running a server. It didn't seem to work though, unfortunately. Any idea what else could be causing it?