Open 2.4.2: Logistics pipes + Item barrel

raph1260

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hi, I'm playing on the last version of infinity evolved. I started to build my automatics system with logistics pipes connected to my item barrel, but the think is, when i request something from the barrels, it tells me that i only have, for example, 64 oak wood when in reality i have more than 1000 of it. I can only pick 64 items from any barrels even if they have way more in them. I don't know if it's a bug or something else, but this doesn't happen with chest, (if i have 150 iron in a chest, it will tell me that i have 150 iron in the request pipe)

What's wrong ? Thanks

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

raph1260

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just did what you said, but nothing change which is really weird because it was exactly what you said in the config-->Jabba

# Configuration file

experimental {
# If true, barrels will expose their full contents through the standard MC inventory interfaces. This will allow mods that do not support the DSU to see the full contents of the barrel. *** WARNING *** This will allow mods that do not properly handle inventories to empty out a barrel in one go. Use at your own risk. If you do find such a game breaking mod, please report to that mods' author and ask them to handle inventories better. Otherwise, please enjoy this experimental feature ^_^ [default: false]
B:exposeFullStorageSize=true
}

I change this file on the server to "true" and on my FTB files on my PC, but it still doesn't work... :/
Do you have any idea ?

Thanks !

raph1260

Jul 29, 2019
It's a quiet simple setup, a provider pipe on the bottom and a basic logistics pipe on the top.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-07-02 à 12.30.01.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-07-02 à 12.30.01.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 115

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
It's a quiet simple setup, a provider pipe on the bottom and a basic logistics pipe on the top.
You are using an item barrel from project red. Try a barrel from jabba instead, I am pretty sure logistics pipes works correctly with them by default.