Open 2.4.2: Infused Seed Creation

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Version:

What is the bug:
Attempting to infuse any of the 6 primal Infused Seeds from Thaumic Tinkerer always results in Aer Infused Seeds, regardless of which shards are used.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Gather 32 Messis and Meto essentia in warded Jars around a sufficently stablised Infusion alter, with 4 shards of the same primal around seeds. Regardless of which shards are used, the seeds always are of Aer.

Known Fix:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This is the second instance of this bug I've seen in the last week or so (the other might have also been a comment by you though)

K

kristi71111

I do believe this was reported to the appropriate github.

Anybody good at thaumcraft scripting?
I'l give it a shot. I'l post on here once I'm done.
Edit:
After playing with trying to fix this for about 3 hours I still do not fully understand why my scipt wont work... I got ot working to the point where it said WARNING: 6 modifications were stuck which would indicate the 6 seed recipes that I tried to change. I will most likely just give up on trying to fix this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Booker The Geek

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I'l give it a shot. I'l post on here once I'm done.
Edit:
After playing with trying to fix this for about 3 hours I still do not fully understand why my scipt wont work... I got ot working to the point where it said WARNING: 6 modifications were stuck which would indicate the 6 seed recipes that I tried to change. I will most likely just give up on trying to fix this.
Can you pastebin the script please?