Open 2.4.2: IE 1.7.10 v2.4.2 Varios Bugs (Diamond bees, decocraft, railcraft tanks and waila)

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

EonnStormhammer

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
This may be a result of me porting a 2.3.5 world over to 2.4.2 and maybe I need to dig deeper but I've noticed a few bugs.

I will mention I play on an online server I rent so me and my brother can play together (Apex, if it matters). I mention this because I have restarted the server hoping that would help fix the issue but no dice.

1) Diamond Bees -- I struggled to get them and I think they produced 1 diamond comb and that's IT. I've even created a new queen (using gendustry) and still no diamond comb.

Speaking of which, magic apiaries don't let my ender io item conduits self-feed into them. I don't have much experience with them, but magic apiaries don't seem to produce more from the diamond bees either.

2) My Railcraft tanks are not updating with waila as to how much is in them. They always 0/(however much max is) but when I click on them, they're right. They're animating correctly, too, to show the liquid in them. Just no waila data. Not game-breaking this, but inconvenient.

3) Decocraft -- none of the recipes seem to work for me. I click on them in NEI (JEI?) and NOTHING. I can make the components, but randomly putting them around, nothing.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Fearzu

Jul 29, 2019
I can make decocraft items on my server ported from 2.3.5 to 2.4.2. Silly question, but you know they have to be made in a decobench and not a crafting table right?

Reactions: Booker The Geek

EonnStormhammer

Jul 29, 2019
I did NOT know that. Last time I used decocraft, the regular crafting bench worked. Thank you for clarifying that!

My diamond bees are making liars of me; they seem to be producing again, too. And I figured out using extra utilties pipes or thermal dynamics pipes, I can automate magic apiairies. Still weird Ender IO won't work with them though

R

Rixxaw

Yes Railcraft Tank's bug has been around forever, Tank still works, just bugged reading how much is in it. Portable Tanks and Bedrockium drums are better / smaller / hold more.

Decocraft is always trolling people with that Deco Bench, they should add an NEI Integration that shows it requires a Deco Bench.

Diamond Bees are tight asses, you have to modify them with max productivity, and boost your Gendustry apiary to the MAX productivity to get a good return on that investment.

Magic Apiaries specifically do not allow automation, as a balance for how powerful they can be. Use Gendustry Apiaries instead they can be automated.

B

Barsik_The_CaT

Considering Diamond Bee's stats it's pretty natural you rarely get your diamond comb. Try giving it longest lifespan and fastest production speed. Also keep in mind that bees do not produce their specialties if they're not in their natural habitat (i.e. glacial bees require winter emulation upgrade etc.).